EBAY Str@t3tgy

Hey All,

Can anyone get or decipher this strategy!

http://[email protected]/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260810553476&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

(replace @ with a)

I got 2 red flags just speaking with the author. First he didn't really give me a breakdown of the methodology i.e Price action, EW etc. Plus he gave me the aggressive hurry buy now before prices goes up sales pitch. Also, a little background IP search came up with a different name then his eb@y ID if maybe an Alias.

As for the system, it looks promising as the waves doesn't look that different from STARS system. No indicators besides the MA's. And signal is given by the 5 min chart and entry is done in the 1 min chart. And in the 1 min entry seems to be a V shape entry. Which can mean a pullback entry (i like) or ABC pattern.

It may have something to do with GUPPY!

Edited by ninjatrader

Hi Ninja,

Yer sounds a bit fishy and best left alone until something comes up for share!

I haven't checked out the stars strategy yet but will look now that I've heard it mentioned..... I must say though 1min and 5min charts....very noisy and not the area I'd want to trade in.... I like M15 and am seriously looking to migrate to H1 & H4 as soon as my skills permit....

Stone

Excellent share guys. I knew this was the place to post this query. I knew this ebay strategy was just a rehash as many other are. I'm always looking for new technique's to add to trading. Happy 4th of July to all!!!

P.S LOL Jesus to ebay author used to same charts from the Fantail strategy this fool didn't even erase the text.

Edited by ninjatrader