Can i run indo run/cable run on "silver" or "gold"?

Au and Ag have their own personalities, different from most currency pairs.

You could adapt an EA specifically designed for the AUDUSD pair, which has a high correlation with gold.

I know that someone was selling an EA, but I think it was based on EMAs and didn't work. It may even be in this forum.

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

Au and Ag have their own personalities, different from most currency pairs.

You could adapt an EA specifically designed for the AUDUSD pair, which has a high correlation with gold.

I know that someone was selling an EA, but I think it was based on EMAs and didn't work. It may even be in this forum.

As the gold have the "tendency to go up gradually", then i thought some EA with similar strategy like indorun on gold or silver would be more stable.

Any cross with USD in potentially vulnerable because of USD in unpredictable. A single very large candle can kill the account with indorun.

What is best currency to run indorun for stability..Do u have nay recommendation for me?

Can you mention the name of the EA you mentioned in your post?

• 3 weeks later...
<snip>

What is best currency to run indorun for stability..Do u have nay recommendation for me?

<snip>

Indorun. Use it on GBPUD M15 only. There's too many different settings though, which makes it hard to adjust. Run it on demo-account some months before you decide to go live with it. Experiment with the different settings, and make sure that you don't use too big lot-sizes.

• 1 month later...
Indo Run has a martingale option but it's best known for it's straight lot strategy. The fact is, is that you can use Indo Run on any currency or metal or whatever. It has an adjustable ATR, CCI, Momentum, Moving Average and Envelopes filter. The filters are there to adjust (play with different values as well as changing the shifts). Using the time and session filters can certainly help to avoid any account blow ups. News filter etc...

Yes it is hard to adjust and therefore Indo Run will typically keep it's reputation as an account blower (and that it can do) but in fact it's one of the best EAs on this entire forum if you get the hang of it #:-S

I would never use indorrun in martingale mode.. that is asking for problems for sure.

As tomislav said it works best in it's straight lot strategy and the key here is to trade with a VERY small lot size. At the very highest risk you don't want to exceed .01 lot per 1k with 500:1 leverage. Of course if you have less leverage you will need to reduce this lot size.

You really need to let this one run on demo for a few months and see how it performs. GU M15 is the one most noted for success.

I have heard other talk of AU but personally have not given it the time it deserves to test it (I probably should).