I'm so despaired!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes definitely, we always try to follow others steps, and ignore our own capability. Its very important to know our strength and weakness and work on them to improve it.

follow lead of profitable expert traders activity would be good for our psychology. some trader use and switch too many trading strategies, but in real practice they just do this halfway. there;s time when we in doubt either fx trading fit our appetite or not. no exception I also once feel that way too, but market always change, traders improve, with new technology added each years, many traders even develop a better way to success. this where i began take a glance with social trading feature on myfxbook, been years follow several expert traders using their feature within my armada markets account, when in despair any encourage attempt would be meaningfull, follow expert traders activity driven me to learn and put one more lesson of how trading strategy built. besides we dont have to move our money to their account just like PAMM, so it;s more safe and secure, i still hold total control upon my armada account even when linked with autotrade feature on myfxbook.

• 5 months later...
Anyone thinking they are going to make a million dollars trading is destined for failure.

The two psychological dangers in trading are greed and fear. Wanting to make a million dollars is as greedy as it gets. Add that to the foolishness that a million dollars is going to make you happy and you have the makings of a failure.

Also, there is no secret to success in trading. The con-men will tell you otherwise because they want to be the next guy to sell the all elusive "secret" to making a "million" dollars. Trading is like anything else. It requires skill, practice and perseverance.

Want to be successful in trading? Set realistic goals for your trading. And work hard to achieve them. No secrets there.

Dont try to over do thing , just keep on trying and give the best of your capabilities, dont see what others are doing, be what you are.

• 4 weeks later...
If you want to learn how to trade this is The forum to be. It took me 11 years working day and night to become a competent trader. I love trading it's a passion for me. I can help you by sharing with you which pairs to trade so you can make some money in the meantime. Right now I am trading Long GBPNZD I have been long this pair for the last two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...