TS 8.6, Owndata 2.7 and eSignal: Can't Open Chart in TS

fxtrader7

Installed TS 8.6 (build 2612), Owndata 2.7 (build 8015.400) and eSignal real-time on a basic Win XP Pro 32-bit PC.

eSignal seems to be running fine.

Owndata registration was accepted and the switch function shows TS 8.6 as being recognized. As confirmation, i can see the FOREX symbols updating on a second-by-second basis.

Installed TS and patched the three files in the "program" folder. It seems to be running ok. Customer number and network id are visible (in the "about" pop-up window). Upon clicking "chart analysis", i enter a symbol exactly as it is listed in OwnData with the addition of the eSignal prefix (ES), ie., ES:EUR@PFG A0-FX) but nothing happens. A blank chart window opens... but is locked in the "waiting for data" mode.

Hmm... any suggestions as to how to get the chart to plot?

fxtrader7,

I had the same issue trying to get it to work with Zenfire. All seemed to be working except the chart kept saying "Waiting For Data". Don't know if this helps, but I changed the sessions setting on TS to 24hr, and my chart came to life.

In TS, the top of the window, the task bar that shows the icons for workspace, print, etc, there is an icon for sessions (small clock picture), set that to 24 hours.

Sorry, but didn't know how to add a jpg to my reply.

Edited by rcarlos1947

• 1 year later...
Installed TS 8.6 (build 2612), Owndata 2.7 (build 8015.400) and eSignal real-time on a basic Win XP Pro 32-bit PC.

eSignal seems to be running fine.

Owndata registration was accepted and the switch function shows TS 8.6 as being recognized. As confirmation, i can see the FOREX symbols updating on a second-by-second basis.

Installed TS and patched the three files in the "program" folder. It seems to be running ok. Customer number and network id are visible (in the "about" pop-up window). Upon clicking "chart analysis", i enter a symbol exactly as it is listed in OwnData with the addition of the eSignal prefix (ES), ie., ES:EUR@PFG A0-FX) but nothing happens. A blank chart window opens... but is locked in the "waiting for data" mode.

Hmm... any suggestions as to how to get the chart to plot?

where is the link, how do we do?