Reliable Cost Effective Educators Please NT8

Hi can anyone recommend an educator who charges reasonable prices, like max $100, who can educate NT8 Indicators or Strategy's - the usual suspects all want $400+ these days and I cant afford that...either post contact name or PM me please - thanks.

Note. the indicators I seek educated all work on cracked NT8 however I would like to use them on real NT8.

Edited by Bill A

please let us know what u find, i & my friends do trade cash account on profitwalla nt, I use my own lifetime lic key for better commission rate purpose & then finally got profit's vendor bypass as part of a group deal from profit. so now i use real NT and have vendor bypass. With snow version everything was good except he/she wasnt letting me use my own key but otherwise it was also good until 8.0.28.

freelancer is another option but i only  tried that for development of indicators, worth checking, most of the folks would charge 50-100$ there per hour.