Kwik Pop NT8 Needs EDU

I tried but nothing really special about it, to me the least.

One can simply create the same system with many free indicators out there.

Main one is the so called "dynamic", which is a free one from ninja eco system. Then support resistance zones can be used from many different free indicators out there as well such as ones from TDU. Momentum is also free. POC is also free. Triggerline is also free.

And, so on and so on...

Main one is the so called "dynamic", which is a free one from ninja eco system. Then support resistance zones can be used from many different free indicators out there as well such as ones from TDU. Momentum is also free. POC is also free. Triggerline is also free.

And, so on and so on...

hi ninja_on_da_roof

it say you have no room for messages when i try to send

Can you share the Xbrat Guardian Zones indicator please?

TIA

And, so on and so on...

Where you able to unlock it or no luck ?

Thanks

hi ninja_on_da_roof

it say you have no room for messages when i try to send

Can you share the Xbrat Guardian Zones indicator please?

TIA

Howdy,

The whole main thing about Xbrat GZ is that it entails support/resistance zones with multiple time frames on the same chart. It does nothing but really slows down your PC and it takes forever to load a chart up. But then again, it is time for me to buy a new computer:P

You can achieve the very same thing that doesnt slow down your PC with the SupplyDemandPro indicator from nCat.

Just simple create a few charts with different time frames then add the indicator for each chart, change color of the indicator for each chart so that you know which time frame it is for, then move them each to the very first and main chart that you use to enter trade, panel 1. Close down the rest of the chart and only keep one. Voila! You then have the same Xbrat GZ.

Howdy,

The whole main thing about Xbrat GZ is that it entails support/resistance zones with multiple time frames on the same chart. It does nothing but really slows down your PC and it takes forever to load a chart up. But then again, it is time for me to buy a new computer:P

You can achieve the very same thing that doesnt slow down your PC with the SupplyDemandPro indicator from nCat.

Just simple create a few charts with different time frames then add the indicator for each chart, change color of the indicator for each chart so that you know which time frame it is for, then move them each to the very first and main chart that you use to enter trade, panel 1. Close down the rest of the chart and only keep one. Voila! You then have the same Xbrat GZ.

Good idea thanks