Initial Balance Opening Range (ORB) Strategy

Hey Ninja,

Thanks for your suggestion, sadly the TWST package doesn't install in my PC, for some weird reason. All I got is this message:

"Import Failed. The Ninjascript archive file may contain duplicate method names that already exist on your PC, modify a method signature that other scripts were dependent on, or be missing a required file on either your PC or in the import archive." I've had contacted NT's support in the past, and they are useless as usual.

Do you know a workaround to this problem?

Hey Ninja,

Thanks for your suggestion, sadly the TWST package doesn't install in my PC, for some weird reason. All I got is this message:

"Import Failed. The Ninjascript archive file may contain duplicate method names that already exist on your PC, modify a method signature that other scripts were dependent on, or be missing a required file on either your PC or in the import archive." I've had contacted NT's support in the past, and they are useless as usual.

Don't import, take the files go to bin custom drop them in thier

Hey Ninja,

Yes, as Seeya mentioned, dont install it by importing the files as you normally would. You need to copy and paste the files into theappropriate folder, that is, the Custom/Bin.