Mohan's Boomerang Trading

Synergist

Hey Prince@5318 thanks for your feedback.

Interesting the seller claims to make upwards of $2000/per day trading "live" but can't be seen live trading by any, figures. I was thinking of taking the plunge and paying him $39 for a week's demo and seeing how it goes with very low expectations.

As you said and as I can see from his videos he seems to enjoy the sound of his voice, so I will need lots of patience to deal with his rants. Also, I've been doing my do-diligence and making sure I understand the basics of his trading method before I start. Wondering, did you got any of his indicators or any other documentation that we can share with the group here?

Edited by Synergist

Forget the M dude. He's a fake. Only thing he's good at is smooth talking his way into your wallet.

If you want to see free real-time futures trading with someone who is trading large size, go over to tradertom.com (Tom Hougaard) and get added to his two Telegram trading channels. 100% completely free. At least you'll be able to see an example of what a real trader goes through.

IMO, he trades on too high of a timeframe for me (10/15 min). I scalp off of 15 sec and 1 min e-mini charts.

Forget the M dude. He's a fake. Only thing he's good at is smooth talking his way into your wallet...

Hey bf4223,

I totally agree with you about "the M dude." Love Tom Hougaard's book, and I agree with his trading style, despite the fact that his stops are too rich for me.

You're scalping 15 sec (1 micro), I'm trading 1 min NQ charts, scaling contracts size with the wins and reducing risk with losses. Some people still find it too hectic and call me crazy... just imagine if they met you. Again you do what works for you, right?

Are you implying tom and his broker are in cahoots wherein he gets much better fills which make his pnl look good, while his followers and others at same broker get bad fills?

CFDs are popular in europe and trading vehicle of choice for many.

Hougaard work with CFD broker I have many doubt s about trader winning in a unregulated markets

Are you implying tom and his broker are in cahoots wherein he gets much better fills which make his pnl look good, while his followers and others at same broker get bad fills?

CFDs are popular in europe and trading vehicle of choice for many.

I am responsible for what I write, not what a forumer understand....It is not my personal opinion that CFD brokers are not regulated but that is what the authorities says

we should understand why someone who earns or rather claims to earn uses CFDs instead of regular futures that's is all

oops I forgot to say....in USA, home of the big traders, CFDs are banned (apri l'occhio e bevi Giommi .....sorry this is not trasnsatable) :);)

Edited by laser1000it

Ok, you are talking abt CFDs and not particularly about tom. From having read his book and followed him on tgram for a while, I get the impression the guys genuine. Besides all his stuff is free.

I am responsible for what I write, not what a forumer understand....It is not my personal opinion that CFD brokers are not regulated but that is what the authorities says

we should understand why someone who earns or rather claims to earn uses CFDs instead of regular futures that's is all

oops I forgot to say....in USA, home of the big traders, CFDs are banned (apri l'occhio e bevi Giommi .....sorry this is not trasnsatable) :);)

Hey Prince@5318 thanks for your feedback.

Interesting the seller claims to make upwards of $2000/per day trading "live" but can't be seen live trading by any, figures. I was thinking of taking the plunge and paying him $39 for a week's demo and seeing how it goes with very low expectations.

As you said and as I can see from his videos he seems to enjoy the sound of his voice, so I will need lots of patience to deal with his rants. Also, I've been doing my do-diligence and making sure I understand the basics of his trading method before I start. Wondering, did you got any of his indicators or any other documentation that we can share with the group here?

If you use NT7 still, I might have it somewhere in one of my old timer collection USB sticks. 🤫Let me know, if you still want it and I shall post it for you. Maybe then, one of you can spend time and convert it to NT8. For me, it is just pretty much moving averages.

Hey ninja_on_da_roof,

Thank you for the offer, but I won't be able to dedicate much more time to this trading method. If you can spare the time to search for it, one of our members might find it interesting even if it's for NT7, and some of them might choose to convert it to NT8. Once again, I appreciate your offer, cheers mate.

Hey ninja_on_da_roof,

Thank you for the offer, but I won't be able to dedicate much more time to this trading method. If you can spare the time to search for it, one of our members might find it interesting even if it's for NT7, and some of them might choose to convert it to NT8. Once again, I appreciate your offer, cheers mate.

I do convert some of my collections at time, when I am bored. But only for the ones that I feel worthy of doing. The rest, I just let them sit in dust over the years.

Don't waste your time on his junk. This guy Mohan surfaces every 3-4 years with a new fantastic system that doesn't work. He is a fraud.

One man's trash can be another's gold.

One thing I can say is that, just cuz one thing doesnt work for me, that doesnt mean it also doesnt work for the other.

When it comes to trading, lots of it come from what type of a trader that person is, his/her styles, disciplines, knowledge of the market, skill of managing risks, how he/she uses the indicators, analyzes the charts, how he/she handles their greed and emotions and plenty more for that matter.

I can as just be successful with just 2 simple moving averages, while others struggle. Having said that, I dont doubt your point of view regarding his system🙏

Just my 2 cents.