Ninjatrader 8 Trade Copier

redbull44

• 2 weeks later...

can you please upload spymoney?

It's been posted hêre a couple of times. Just look around, you will find it.🙏

It is internally built in from one of their strategies but it also has a separate one that can be accessed from the main panel from Ninja, just like the one from Apex copier. Looks and feels the same with all the needed functions, leader, follower, contract size, full or mini...and so on...

if u can't find - let me know ....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

just had to respond as i see wrong snow telegram is posted and most likely it is used for scamming, i have been scammed like this before by misleading posts & must warn new members so that they dont fall for to some scam artists.  his real id is @jhon_snow_0  and not the one which other user posted. be cautious. 

• clubbingbuy.net if looking for cheap option but lot of wait time & no updates[Please note clubbingbuy.net does NOT sell via telegram , so clubuser is definitely fishy be careful, also snow telegram is given wrong to mislead it seems , the correct contact is @jhon_snow_0 ]
  • Snow & Profitwalaa are reliable and to some extend Val. All offers replikanto free & provides latest updates(at least snow & profit does) & thats what i use.
  • otherwise just buy original license from vendor for 90-120 USD it's cheap and there are many deals offered by this vendor.
Edited by forexeeReloaded
spell correct. now->not