How to have a free live intraday data feed in NinjaTrader 8, without a subscription

Atomo12345

This once great and free platform that served my stock backtesting needs for over a decade has now decided to quietly REMOVE all ability to get stock quotes, and instead requires full registration and a live futures trading account just to open the program. I even spoke with a sales rep that keeps calling me every day after I made the mistake of registering and I said I stopped using NT because they removed the crucial ability to analyze stocks and ETFs from the software and he told me with a puzzled tone that he didn't know what I was talking about and that NT was always a futures-only platform. LOL. Forget this cr@p.

This once great and free platform that served my stock backtesting needs for over a decade has now decided to quietly REMOVE all ability to get stock quotes, and instead requires full registration and a live futures trading account just to open the program. I even spoke with a sales rep that keeps calling me every day after I made the mistake of registering and I said I stopped using NT because they removed the crucial ability to analyze stocks and ETFs from the software and he told me with a puzzled tone that he didn't know what I was talking about and that NT was always a futures-only platform. LOL. Forget this cr@p.

Odd, I still evaluate stocks with NT

Ok.I continue to use the site https://it.investing.com/indices/indices-futures , for the live futures.

After one minute of the close of the us stock market in Ninja trader 8, with the simulated data feed,there are all the intraday us data indexes ,that I can analyse.

Please you can posted the url of the site NT futures?

Thank you very mucth.

Odd, I still evaluate stocks with NT

Great, then never ever upgrade your PC, nor NT, and pray that your current PC never ever dies, because the moment you reinstall it, you will need to sell your soul to NT.

I used to use NT with the API connector to get Ameritrade free quotes. Occasionally I also used Kinetick, as well as Finance Yahoo to get free quotes. They are all gone without warning. This is a perfect example of why we should not rely too much on any commercial software. I think the way of the future is open-source stuff like python. It will take at least a decade until all these commercial softwares like NT are able to offer just a tiny fraction of what you can achieve with python for free. With python, you can even develop machine learning and AI-powered trading systems now.

I used this site https://it.investing.com/indices/indices-futures for the indeces live futures of all the world.

It is completly free and the futures are continues from midnigth to 23 italian hours.

Whit the software AdGuard AdBlocker browser you can eliminated also all the pub.

This Adblocker is the best of the category in general to eliminate all the fastidious pub and pop up in the web and it is completly free.

I have a question.It is possible whit some stuff to extract the intraday data from NinjaTrader in an ascii format data?

Thank you very mucth.

Edited by Atomo12345

juat pay the data if you cant afford that why are you still considering trading ? we all work and struggle with trading free is dead

This has nothing to do with being able to afford it or not. A lot of professionals running huge hedge funds are using free, open-source tools like python. Besides, if you like to pay for things, then why are you hanging out at indo investasi? ;-)