REQ: Ultimate Scalper

Traderbeauty

I don't believe the vendor in the video is showing a truthful representation of his indicator. Why? Because in the real world, you don't scalp for 3 pts on the NQ. That's pure noise. If you had an average target like that, your losses would overtake the gains and you'd blow out your account, even at an 80% avg win rate.

Here's what (imo) you should realistically expect from successful scalping on the NQ:

1. Take about 20-40 scalps in the first 3 hours, looking for 5-10 pts per trade.

2. On a per contract basis, avg a net gain of $20-$80 per trade (will vary per trading session)

3. Expect your avg win pct to range from 65%-80%.

4. Take profits on a discretionary basis, not a set amount, given what the momentum that you see in real-time.

5. Don't use synthetic bar types. You need a better view of the structure of price observing the the open, high, low, close of each bar.

There are more 5-10 pt NQ surges that you can mentally and emotionally handle, so 20 is not a lot if that is your personal limit.

Edited by lbf4223

I don't believe the vendor in the video is showing a truthful representation of his indicator. Why? Because in the real world, you don't scalp for 3 pts on the NQ. That's pure noise. If you had an average target like that, your losses would overtake the gains and you'd blow out your account, even at an 80% avg win rate.

Here's what (imo) you should realistically expect from successful scalping on the NQ:

1. Take about 20-40 scalps in the first 3 hours, looking for 5-10 pts per trade.

2. On a per contract basis, avg $20-$80 per trade

3. Expect your avg win pct to range from 65%-80%.

4. Take profits on a discretionary basis, not a set amount, given what the momentum that you see in real-time.

5. Don't use synthetic bar types. You need to a better structure of price by seeing the open, high, low, close of each bar.

There are more 5-10 pt NQ surges that you can mentally and emotionally handle, so 20 is not a lot if that is your personal limit.

Agreed. Some of the settings the vendor talked in the video don't make sense to me.

Agreed. Some of the settings the vendor talked in the video don't make sense to me.

trust me this is pure trash system, i have wasted close to $1700 on this as i couldnt believe it nailed every top and bottom[buy green , sell red): $300 for quarterly sub and then had to cough another $799 for silver course. his bullshit of 1 point profit by risking 10-20-30 point does not work beyond 3-4 days and you will keep busting accounts. he made me believe that i was not placing order to the tick so also paid a developer to $500 to get me algo based (big/small/backdoor) and that didnt help. Dont fall for this s***. after spending close to 1700 and countless blown accounts after having 75% win rate. His slack room was full of sim traders and most were his moles there. i posted posted so many video showing how garbage is this system.

• 2 weeks later...

trust me this is pure trash system, i have wasted close to $1700 on this as i couldnt believe it nailed every top and bottom[buy green , sell red): $300 for quarterly sub and then had to cough another $799 for silver course. his bullshit of 1 point profit by risking 10-20-30 point does not work beyond 3-4 days and you will keep busting accounts. he made me believe that i was not placing order to the tick so also paid a developer to $500 to get me algo based (big/small/backdoor) and that didnt help. Dont fall for this s***. after spending close to 1700 and countless blown accounts after having 75% win rate. His slack room was full of sim traders and most were his moles there. i posted posted so many video showing how garbage is this system.

So, he may be taking 3 pts in NQ, it was just to show you how quickly he controls the loss. This would be good for a ES trade.

That is what I think. My issue is the Large Arrow that disappears.

• 2 weeks later...
For those who have experience with both Ultimate Scalper and Ultimate AI indicators, how would you compare them? Which one do you think is better? Thanks!

You should have both installed on your chart. To be able to use this system effectively, you really need to understand each type of signal and what to do with them, correctly.

Most folks try or a few days, make some losses, then give up and blame it on the system, then move to the next, then the same cycle keeps going. Indicator to indicator, system to system...

Watch videos, learn how to use this correctly and most of all, understand that it is a "scalper" one. Notice how quickly the owner moves his stop to protect his gain. The goal is to always protect your profits. If you get stopped out on your second runner, then hey, you get stopped out. Dont be trying to go for a home run or beating up yourself for missing out on a run. It is not intended to do so. Yes, you can still catch it but all depends on how you manage your stop.

Sum it up, know what type of signal it gives, what to do with it, how to enter using it. Whether it is a big arrow or small arrow. Then, once in, know how to manage your stop wisely.

I suggest, you watch this video plenty of time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Aurel88 said:

Hello, sorry, you advise me what site to reshare because I'm not very good at it.
I didn't think he had a problem with this site 

Sorry

I can suggest sendspace or mediafire, but there will always be someone who lives in some parts of the world (with restriction) who will have always problems .....I downloaded perfectly