A@cme Ultim@te

Guest niko1554

Does anyone have the latest A@cme U@ltimate release to share?

It's okay not Edu too

Thanks

Hi,

Just wondering what makes this special and different from all those footprint, orderflow software?

In my humble view, in the end, they are pretty much all the same.

I have tried a bunch in my time, from MzPack to OrderFlow from Valtos, to TDUfootprint and many others. Just different looks here and there, all function pretty much the same.

Hi,

Just wondering what makes this special and different from all those footprint, orderflow software?

In my humble view, in the end, they are pretty much all the same.

I have tried a bunch in my time, from MzPack to OrderFlow from Valtos, to TDUfootprint and many others. Just different looks here and there, all function pretty much the same.

It´s not the footprint what makes the difference with Acme, it´s the volume profile/composite. They don´t clog the platform and they offer settings, like sensitivity for the LVN, HVN lines, which they are very valuable IMO. They offer also other indicators like time slices that marks the closing range in hourly and daily candles. Very useful indicator that I haven´t been able to find it in other brands.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...