faithfulfamilyinvestments.com

apmoo

Hello, apmoo!

I came across your trading strategy and was intrigued by its approach. I'm curious to know if you've found success with this strategy and if it has been profitable for you. Additionally, have you explored any AI strategies employed by this company? If so, do you also have access to and find success with those templates? I'm interested in learning more about your experiences in the trading world. Thank you!"

Hello, apmoo!

I came across your trading strategy and was intrigued by its approach. I'm curious to know if you've found success with this strategy and if it has been profitable for you. Additionally, have you explored any AI strategies employed by this company? If so, do you also have access to and find success with those templates? I'm interested in learning more about your experiences in the trading world. Thank you!"

This strat is based off PSAR indicator and moving average. It finds pullbacks areas and enters trades for continuation moves hence the name of the strat🙏

I still find TruTrade bot easy to work with and effective, when one has correct and reasonable stoploss and profit target set in place. This has always been my goal, a bot that does well out of the box or, just needs me to input my own and basic parameters for stoploss, target, trailing... But not a whole list of headache of settings for this and for that which requires me to figure out which best numbers to put in😳

This strat is based off PSAR indicator and moving average. It finds pullbacks areas and enters trades for continuation moves hence the name of the strat🙏

I still find TruTrade bot easy to work with and effective, when one has correct and reasonable stoploss and profit target set in place. This has always been my goal, a bot that does well out of the box or, just needs me to input my own and basic parameters for stoploss, target, trailing... But not a whole list of headache of settings for this and for that which requires me to figure out which best numbers to put in😳

can you share it ..TruTrade bot if you have ...