NeuAlgo

trrta

@bothams bro educated means hacked/cracked version benefits of using such a version is that you dont have to buy the original software which will cost a fortune and later , will come to know you dont have any use of this software in your trading which is much worst.And we eventually fall prey to many software vendors and buy their software[since we all want to make BIG in trading] who used cheap marketing tactics on us and show the curve fitted backtest results[From 100$ to 10000$ In 1 Week [HOPIUM]].

thought as much, used to "cracked" terminology as in cracked windows os, windows office etc.

@bothams bro educated means hacked/cracked version benefits of using such a version is that you dont have to buy the original software which will cost a fortune and later , will come to know you dont have any use of this software in your trading which is much worst.And we eventually fall prey to many software vendors and buy their software[since we all want to make BIG in trading] who used cheap marketing tactics on us and show the curve fitted backtest results[From 100$ to 10000$ In 1 Week [HOPIUM]].

Do you have zbox?

yes i must search it on my drives . dont know where i have put it on.

i have also the newer verion of neualgo with the automated trading funktion.

if i have find it i wil post it .

did you find the new version of neualgo??

i was able to use the files you shared and found some success while scalping.

Problem is the above shared version of the indicator doesn't refresh properly.

i have to manually do it by clicking on reload ninjascript.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...