[Req] HFT Algo

sillykiddo

i disagree with you.

you just joined so you are not aware with the site history.

there were times when we had wonderful educators that helped us all but they are gone and the only way to test expensive indicators are with sites like clubbing and here we share our experience so members know what to expect or beware of.

i disagree with you.

you just joined so you are not aware with the site history.

there were times when we had wonderful educators that helped us all but they are gone and the only way to test expensive indicators are with sites like clubbing and here we share our experience so members know what to expect or beware of.

I agree!

I have the whole packaged indicator unhwid I'm sorry I just saw a waitlist on clubbing and group buy but if anyone wants the indicator now they can reach me ,you dont have to but we can exchange or get if for cheap but this is not the forum,I just noticed no one has it yet and I havent talked to anyone yet so I respect the forum

Hi. I just sent you a PM.

This set of indicators used to be called Neurostreet and its one of the sets which i highly recommend, it basically has almost everything possible - from orderflow, composite, fibs, their printprofiler is amazing and few really good.

I know because i have been using some of their indicators for a long time including NS_lean and cfl levels.

I am wating for the ARC which is neurostreet with many updates and some algos to be finished in clubbing.

I highly recommend this set and you can get it here for 44$ for the entire set which is a joke.

I already signed up and paid .

Hope that helps

Traderbeauty-Jane

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/arc-ai-product-latest-update-version-18-05-2023-for-nt-8.9813/

• 2 weeks later...

Indian Guy self promoting

so true, no typecasting the guy with nationality but shouldnt admin take some action, i was scammed earlier by this guy and found out multiple telegrams group run buy this scam artist. Admin objected to one of the post in recent past as well. almost every other reply is about the free promotion leading to scam to lure new member like me.

I am on this forum for more than last 12 years.

This guy is a honestly true & legit guy. Best & 5 Star Service.

I personally do recommend https://downloadtradingsoftware.com

Thanks again

Edited by swoff1

i heard from few others that he is a scammer, he used to call his web site - download FREE software and just recently changed. Why doeesnt he post prices ? why do you have to send him an email to find the prices ?

if i remember correctly he is also very expensive .

Someone is called Scammer ONLY when he is not :

- Delivering Product after taking money OR

- Product is not functioning properly

AND this guy is a very genuine person ( downloadtradingsoftware.com )

If someone's website says, "Free Download" OR "High Prices(Expensive)" - You should not Tag them "SCAMMER".

I seen a lot of warez people in my trading and i found either this guy downloadtradingsoftware.com or Andrew bbrv, are best & reliable options.

Thanks

• 5 months later...