NT8 Update Warning

thesoloist

NT8 is requiring everyone to update by June 23rd, 2023 to avoid any interruption in service. They say if you do not update "You will be unable to connect to CQG/Continuum for live market data and order routing following June 23rd, 2023." Any thoughts on this? This will likely mean that all cracked version will be unusable with cqg data.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, good afternoonmad.png​ , I am writing again in this post, since the ninjatrader platform is presenting exactly the same problem initially described here, an answer is necessary, since NO ORDERFLOW INDICATOR is working correctly in the DEMO Version of Ninjatrader 8.

I have carried out the same tests described at the beginning of this post and the results are that:

Version 8.0.28.0 is delivering wrong bid-ask data in real time, when reloading the historical data they are adjusted.

Version 8.1.1.3 is delivering wrong bid-ask data in real time, when reloading the historical data they are adjusted (even though I had already tested it and it had been resolved).

Version 8.1.1.5 is delivering wrong bid-ask data in real time, when reloading the historical data they are adjusted.

Version 8.1.1.6 is delivering wrong bid-ask data in real time, when reloading the historical data they are adjusted.

These are the ones I've tried, it's important to note that this problem had been resolved in version 8.1.1.3, and I'm testing that version and now it's working badly, which means that the problem is not a problem with the installation file, the problem occurs when connecting the platform in its DEMO version.

Please correct this ASAP, ALL Traders who are trading third party indicators on the NINJATRADER DEMO platform are getting erroneous real time Bid-Ask data.​​

I look forward to a prompt response from you.

This is a serious and very serious problem, this platform is not reliable.​

The reality is that Ninja Trader, sooner or later, had to migrate its platform to a cloud data structure as a form of protection against cracking. In order for developers to continue selling their addons, everything needs to be licensed via server, but above all, the platform itself must carry out three checks: that the platform is attached to a single or multiple trading accounts, then that the addons validate that these services use only this trading account. What does this mean? It will be much more difficult and less profitable to bypass indicators in the long run. That's why it's best to save source codes from old versions and try to build systems collaboratively. However, creators will always charge huge sums of money for something that sometimes is worth nothing

Hello, good afternoonmad.png​ , I am writing again in this post, since the ninjatrader platform is presenting exactly the same problem initially described here, an answer is necessary, since NO ORDERFLOW INDICATOR is working correctly in the DEMO Version of Ninjatrader 8.

I have carried out the same tests described at the beginning of this post and the results are that:

Version 8.0.28.0 is delivering wrong bid-ask data in real time, when reloading the historical data they are adjusted.

Version 8.1.1.3 is delivering wrong bid-ask data in real time, when reloading the historical data they are adjusted (even though I had already tested it and it had been resolved).

Version 8.1.1.5 is delivering wrong bid-ask data in real time, when reloading the historical data they are adjusted.

Version 8.1.1.6 is delivering wrong bid-ask data in real time, when reloading the historical data they are adjusted.

These are the ones I've tried, it's important to note that this problem had been resolved in version 8.1.1.3, and I'm testing that version and now it's working badly, which means that the problem is not a problem with the installation file, the problem occurs when connecting the platform in its DEMO version.

Please correct this ASAP, ALL Traders who are trading third party indicators on the NINJATRADER DEMO platform are getting erroneous real time Bid-Ask data.​​

I look forward to a prompt response from you.

This is a serious and very serious problem, this platform is not reliable.​

don't base your trading strategy on order flow, order flow is crap, price and correlation is everything, i will suggest you move on

• 2 weeks later...