[REQ] MBoxWave 3.0 NinjaTrader 8

Bobyball

If you guys want I can upload the files again, but let me say one thing. I am back to the version 2.5, mboxx 3.0 is very good but mike does not say how mboxprecisionDelta(New Delta type from him) works. He says you can now understand what is supply selling buying and demand, ok that's good. But Im going to put my money in a blackbox system that I do not know what it means.. So mboxprecisionDelta do not access real market Delta, its a pseudo delta and if someone knows how mike did it... Reply

If you guys want I can upload the files again, but let me say one thing. I am back to the version 2.5, mboxx 3.0 is very good but mike does not say how mboxprecisionDelta(New Delta type from him) works. He says you can now understand what is supply selling buying and demand, ok that's good. But Im going to put my money in a blackbox system that I do not know what it means.. So mboxprecisionDelta do not access real market Delta, its a pseudo delta and if someone knows how mike did it... Reply

if you can upload the files ( latest version ) then it would be great.

if you are worried about your license then remove / change the first line ( only first line. don't touch other lines ) in the .cs file.

if you are worried about your license then remove / change the first line ( only first line. don't touch other lines ) in the .cs file.

Of course, I can do that and send it to you via telegram. But I'd like to say something and see if you're interested. I know a guy who did some old work for me, he deobfuscates encrypted codes, he knows the agileDotPro encryption used to obfuscate mboxwave 3.1 code. In a few minutes he can send the dll unobfuscated and I can use the code to create another dll with the logic of the new type of delta created by mike from mboxwave. If you are interested, call me on telegram. His service costs $200 and I'm getting a group of people together to help me pay for this service.

If you're not interested, no problem, I'll send you the dll in the same way.

can you share the latest version??

upload it to any anonymous file sharing service and provide the link