Req: Anyone have a newer cracked version of Ninja trader 8 higher then 8.0222?

tommot61

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Problem is , if you are scalping you dont get commission break as if you are a owner of ninjatrader, just put the money out and buy it with magicthing indicator.

Trust me been there done that. Commissions will eat you up especially if you are trading Micros .......

Thanks but i need it only for charting.

No one should not be promoting this scammer channel, he is selling stuff available all over interest, and most likely disguised in this forum in one of other form. he does not have nt8.26 version and just scamming folks. i have been scammed by this guy last week for NT8.26.1 purchase. go with known ones folks. Only deal with these kind of douchebag with with payment protection (use paypal) . also reported him to telegram https ://t.me/notoscam

Edited by JrocknrollS

No one should not be promoting this scammer channel, he is selling stuff available all over interest, and most likely disguised in this forum in one of other form. he does not have nt8.26 version and just scamming folks. i have been scammed by this guy last week for NT8.26.1 purchase. go with known ones folks. Only deal with these kind of douchebag with with payment protection (use paypal) . also reported him to telegram https ://t.me/notoscam

Thanks for your valued feedback but not clear who are you referring to.

Thanks

Jane

Thanks

Jane

some earlier comments have mentioned this telegram user @OrderFlowTradersLives , he also using Jhon as his name, i got pulled into that mess believing its real as posted on this forum, but turned out a scam. learnt my lesson hard way. stay away, he is also running few other channels when i search on telegram some nselive call and t.me/NinjaTrader8CrackedVersion . Please report him to telegram @notoscam as scammer so that none of new member gets scammed by this kind of guys.

Edited by Forexee

Thanks

Jane

some earlier comments have mentioned this telegram user @OrderFlowTradersLives , he also using Jhon as his name, i got pulled into that mess believing its real as posted on this forum, but turned out a scam. learnt my lesson hard way. stay away, he is also running few other channels when i search on telegram some nselive call and t.me/NinjaTrader8CrackedVersion . Please report him to telegram @notoscam as scammer so that none of new member gets scammed by this kind of guys.

have dealt with him...worked fine for me

no wonder it worked for you because you registered just few days ago and so diligent to post on only this post, more so over you sentence formation (including multi dots) shows your are deceitful when writing those lines. it does prove you are disguised here in another user form. time to disclose yourself fake jhon and refund me & others you scammed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

soft-prayogo bookmap is so buggy, it crashes 3-4 times during market time. great just paid 25. his MTP does work great for me. but bookmap is no go.

thank @TRAD3R.GURU its good to have some competition around these guys , we get better prices. Just this week got bookmap from soft-prayogo for a month; Wish both john or Profitwala are little faster in updating to newer version.