UltimateScalper

ninja_on_da_roof

Anything that repaints is suspect - from there website

DO YOUR SIGNALS REPAINT?

Yes and No. The large trend changing arrows will repaint if it’s a failed signal. This will keep the current trend in effect so you can use the secondary entries and pullback alerts. This does not mean the signal was incorrect or unprofitable in the short term. The longer time frames provide less repainting occurrences. The small arrows do not repaint.

Don,t waste your time !!!!!! It Repaints.

Ninja, since you took the course or have the materials..what are your thoughts on his process?

As the name of the strat, it is meant only for scalping. If you do this a couple times a day, catch 1 point here and there, you should be done for the day, or whatever your daily goal is. You really only need a point or 2 per day trading 10 contracts on Emini and make a decent living. Just my 2 cents.

DO YOUR SIGNALS REPAINT?

Yes and No. The large trend changing arrows will repaint if it’s a failed signal. This will keep the current trend in effect so you can use the secondary entries and pullback alerts. This does not mean the signal was incorrect or unprofitable in the short term. The longer time frames provide less repainting occurrences. The small arrows do not repaint.

It has to since candles need to complete. But just because it repaints, doesn't mean it is not good. Just my thoughts. You need to follow a simple rule and that is to wait for a break after the signals get printed. If they show up, hey, that also gives you an early anticipation that there might be an entry soon.

It works just fine. Not perfect. And nothing is perfect out there. You can easy scalp a point or two from it daily and maybe more.

But hey now, I am just "sharing"!

DO YOUR SIGNALS REPAINT?

It has to since candles need to complete. But just because it repaints, doesn't mean it is not good. Just my thoughts. You need to follow a simple rule and that is to wait for a break after the signals get printed. If they show up, hey, that also gives you an early anticipation that there might be an entry soon.

It works just fine. Not perfect. And nothing is perfect out there. You can easy scalp a point or two from it daily and maybe more.

But hey now, I am just "sharing"!

Agreed, thank you.

• 3 months later...