kiss order flow

ahmed777

@Forexee. profitwala..is the bomb. Just had diff. Software..more of an Algo based software. Fully trust him as well.

He does have 26.1 fixed NT at this time and just purchased it..will install this weekend.

JSnow it a little slow on getting 26.1 out so went with Profit. Bought some software from him and it's been good as well the first of the year. KISS and NOBS to put on other machines. Works great.

I chart trade so don't use a DOM and I use a level 2 depth of Market on my chart.

Here's his link:

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/profitwala

Thank you, got latest NT jailbreak yesterday. I used PayPal for protection this time, delivered product little late though(1 day) but working fine, using on my old 8.25 and latest 8.26 both. can some one do group buy for back to future pls?

Edited by Forexee

How to contact profitwala? Does his NT8 users static SuperD0M like John's? Do all regular licenses work with his version?
the initial patch i got from him has static superdom enabled with some 4k-5k credit for TT, a friend is using it successfully on TT. i don't need TT it's not useful for me , on request he/she got me a different patch with Dynamic SuperDom and enabled some new providers like tradovate,google old Rithmic etc.

Thank you, got latest NT jailbreak yesterday. I used PayPal for protection this time, delivered product little late though(1 day) but working fine, using on my old 8.25 and latest 8.26 both. can some one do group buy for back to future pls?

How were you able to use PayPal? That option is not on the site. Also, are you running NT 8.25 and NT 26 at the same time or just have both installed on the same PC? Thanks.

How were you able to use PayPal? That option is not on the site. Also, are you running NT 8.25 and NT 26 at the same time or just have both installed on the same PC? Thanks.

Had to ask for Paypal invoice, site does not support it, he/she wanting crypto but i did not want that as no tracking. Had to incur additional 6 in paypal fee but had protection on. The patch provided works on any NT, tested on 8.25(my friend) and latest NT(me) on different PC.

Had to ask for Paypal invoice, site does not support it, he/she wanting crypto but i did not want that as no tracking. Had to incur an additional 6 in PayPal fee but had protection on. The patch provided works on any NT, tested on 8.25(my friend) and the latest NT(me) on different PC.

How much does he want for NT 26.1 or whatever the latest version is?

I contacted him but he has not responded, do you know if he has the latest Shark Indicators (BloodHound ver 2)?

If so how much?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks.

How much does he want for NT 26.1 or whatever the latest version is?

I contacted him but he has not responded, do you know if he has the latest Shark Indicators (BloodHound ver 2)?

If so how much?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks.

also my exp , he is slow in responding, may be living in other side of world. i had to reach him on telegram. i paid 99+6(paypal fee), asked him paypal invoice. no idea on shark , you can contact him & others as well. cheers mate. i m looking to buy back to future if someone wants to group it would be awesome

• 5 weeks later...