chartspots unfilled gap indicator

subterguge

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone happen to have a version of this indicator that will work on non-fixed NT8? It's been working for AGES but now suddenly it's asking for a licence. Not sure how that works? I kinda figured that once an indicator works (say a cracked indicator) it will work forever (on that version of the platform) but I guess i'm wrong

So yeah, if you have it, pls share it. Cheers

Works for me with current version of NT8, non-fixed

Strange. I don't understand the apparent discrepancy between us when all using the same indicators and NT versions. I've seen other indicators posted here that apparently work for some ppl and not others!

But with mine, it tells me my trial has ran out.

I was using the one posted in the 2nd reply for quite a long time. Then I eventually got the licence error.

Then downloaded the one you shared and still get the licence error.

I might just buy it as it's fairly cheap, although I just resent paying money for stuff that is free and easily available in other platforms lol

Strange. I don't understand the apparent discrepancy between us when all using the same indicators and NT versions. I've seen other indicators posted here that apparently work for some ppl and not others!

But with mine, it tells me my trial has ran out.

I was using the one posted in the 2nd reply for quite a long time. Then I eventually got the licence error.

Then downloaded the one you shared and still get the licence error.

I might just buy it as it's fairly cheap, although I just resent paying money for stuff that is free and easily available in other platforms lol

That also might be they already have some dll files on their computers already that would remove restrictions.

• 2 months later...