USDCAD and AUDUSD for next week using cycles

I build a forecast line on short-term cycles on a 30-minute timeframe. To do this, I take a segment of history of about six months. I use the Timing Solution program for this

Have you conducted any backtests to verify that your forecasts yield satisfactory results on historical prices?

Another summary and update. First, the results - the forecast line is not changed, only new quotes are loaded

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tcad.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t288.8 KB ID:\t802631","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"802631","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\taud.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t301.0 KB ID:\t802632","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"802632","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH]

Next week

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\taud1.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t270.0 KB ID:\t802633","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"802633","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tPicture.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t279.5 KB ID:\t802634","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"802634","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

I don't see any correlation between your forecast and actual price movements. Are you sure that it works?

Damn it's not too bad, are you using the Hurst cycles? Could you possibly isolate the bigger cycles to get only the significant tops and bottoms (monthly highs and lows)?

Yes, if we apply this technique to the daily timeframe we get the same forecast line, but more general for a long period - about a year. But although it will show the general trend, small fluctuations may go against it.

• 2 weeks later...