Need help

Hello guys! I just wanted to share my story in hopes to get some help. Found out about trading 2,5 years ago. I loved it. Got obsesed with it. The first thing caught my attention was al brooks courses. After this started reading extensive about supply and demand trading etc. But still guys it seems i aint seeing the light at the end of tunnel! I am at best a f@@king break even trader. Any advises are welcome ( of course not to stop trading cause its my life)!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest machete
Hello guys! I just wanted to share my story in hopes to get some help. Found out about trading 2,5 years ago. I loved it. Got obsesed with it. The first thing caught my attention was al brooks courses. After this started reading extensive about supply and demand trading etc. But still guys it seems i aint seeing the light at the end of tunnel! I am at best a f@@king break even trader. Any advises are welcome ( of course not to stop trading cause its my life)!!

Change asset maybe? I used to trade FX with Hotforex but one day decided to try cryptocurrency CFDs and it looks like that technical analysis has higher chances to work there. Round levels, support/resistances, patterns they do work but volatility is harder thing to manage this is the only downside.