I threw the sponge

laser1000it

I don't know the exact definition in english language....in Italy slang is "gettare la spugna"....In boxing sport to avoid a bad defeat to the boxer, the coach can throw the towel (once the sponge) in the ring thus declaring the withdrawal of his athlete.

I spent days and nights to understand how to clean the various NT8 dlls but without success ... besides, it also happened that the software with which you could do something is no longer usable for some time .... I asked for help but I received just dark silence ........... so I withdraw ... good luck

I don't know the exact definition in english language....in Italy slang is "gettare la spugna"....In boxing sport to avoid a bad defeat to the boxer, the coach can throw the towel (once the sponge) in the ring thus declaring the withdrawal of his athlete.

I spent days and nights to understand how to clean the various NT8 dlls but without success ... besides, it also happened that the software with which you could do something is no longer usable for some time .... I asked for help but I received just dark silence ........... so I withdraw ... good luck

Thanks for all. Sorry, but i can't help in coding/decoding works

Guys ,, Just purchase Magicthing or Jhonsnow software, It enables a whole lot and when I say whole lot , thats just what I mean ,,,,,,,,

this is a off topic comment, anyway you have been in this forum for many years and you have taken a lot from the willing who have spent hours cleaning the various add-ons .... I don't care but at least you have to have respect for them

thanks, anyway I need a right alternative to Telerik Just Decompiler....Telerik has stopped his software....I have tested many alternative without success

You are using tools which are atleast a generation old, just throw them as they are good for nothing, does not work with new agile.net projection mechanism. Also none of the tools mentioned above will help unless you customized them for new agile protection. Here are some pointers, at first they all will sound gibberish but google/read/research first and then come back and read this post again. i have summarized my last one year of learning in this space in below points so hopefully some of you serious ones, can find sold clue in below points. Google is your best friend and exploring/reading will open up doors for you.

• if your intent is to just bypass licensing part then read/create some samples about dynamic method swapping & you will have your own magic thingy. this is easiest way for you bypass NT & vendor license.(think of this as a in memory hook for intercepting licensing call ), basic Ninja script knowledge is needed here.
  • if your intention is to edit code in order to customize NT & vendor dlls then go read about agile.net unpackers & de-virtualization; [ At the end you will end up customizing one of de-obfuscator to match agile.net tokenization(you still wont be able to get around virtualization)].
  • Another option is to learn assembly language patching using tools like x64dbg/Ghidra . this one needs advanced skills for bytecode editing. once you get this there is no stopping.
  • For tools/add on that does complex server side validation , use network snipper tools to track packets and replicate/mimic those locally via a emulators (i.e. bookmap/mtp/acme/kwippop etc)

For me i notice a few things when trying to fix various tools.Some of the tools gets done just like nt7 using JD.Problem with JD the plugins addon didnt work for me so i had to manually find the plugins from internet and install.When it comes to the Ag.Net i notice i can clean all the Ag.net out of the tool but it seems to wipe out all of the perimeters on the tool.Im not a pro but i think i need to find a way to compile back to ninja and its done.If someone knows how to get cs file from a decompiled dll compiled let me know.I think were close dont give up 😁

You are using tools which are atleast a generation old, just throw them as they are good for nothing, does not work with new agile.net projection mechanism. Also none of the tools mentioned above will help unless you customized them for new agile protection. Here are some pointers, at first they all will sound gibberish but google/read/research first and then come back and read this post again. i have summarized my last one year of learning in this space in below points so hopefully some of you serious ones, can find sold clue in below points. Google is your best friend and exploring/reading will open up doors for you.

• if your intent is to just bypass licensing part then read/create some samples about dynamic method swapping & you will have your own magic thingy. this is easiest way for you bypass NT & vendor license.(think of this as a in memory hook for intercepting licensing call ), basic Ninja script knowledge is needed here.
  • if your intention is to edit code in order to customize NT & vendor dlls then go read about agile.net unpackers & de-virtualization; [ At the end you will end up customizing one of de-obfuscator to match agile.net tokenization(you still wont be able to get around virtualization)].
  • Another option is to learn assembly language patching using tools like x64dbg/Ghidra . this one needs advanced skills for bytecode editing. once you get this there is no stopping.
  • For tools/add on that does complex server side validation , use network snipper tools to track packets and replicate/mimic those locally via a emulators (i.e. bookmap/mtp/acme/kwippop etc)

Have any links to working tools or none exist in the public domain?

wonderful explanation

Could you tell us names of software?

Could you tell us names of software?

None of the existing freely/paid available tools will help with ag.net protection, you need to pick any existing compatible de-obfuscators and customize that for ag.net protection OR find someone who is willing to share their toolkit(chances you will find one is extremely low), agile protection will keep on updating & so will NT so all these will be recurring issues if one does not learn the art. There are lot of re forums which can help you set in right direction, With that said, one does need any of those if you intent is to just to educate add-ons or NT. Refer my point 1 that's all you need it's easy and can be extended for others purpose as well.

One can alternately look into various freelancers sites there are lot of good NT/agile reverse engineers, you can post your needs there and someone can hopefully provide you an agile unpacker/deofuscator.

Many thanks for all for all suggestions...anyway my bottleneck is Telerik Just Decompiler .....TJD has stopped working and I can't find a right alternative .... at now I don't care about Agile, I just want to have a tool like TelerikJD .... I asked for help to know how import plugins (currently not accessible by default for server problem / bad ssl certificate) but no one answered me.

I know some alternatives but they haven't helped me as much as it has been TJD

Many thanks for all for all suggestions...anyway my bottleneck is Telerik Just Decompiler .....TJD has stopped working and I can't find a right alternative .... at now I don't care about Agile, I just want to have a tool like TelerikJD .... I asked for help to know how import plugins (currently not accessible by default for server problem / bad ssl certificate) but no one answered me.

Maybe PM didn't get through no worries

https://www52.zippyshare.com/v/RToFlonm/file.html

Put that in the plugins folder of JD

None of the existing freely/paid available tools will help with ag.net protection, you need to pick any existing compatible de-obfuscators and customize that for ag.net protection OR find someone who is willing to share their toolkit(chances you will find one is extremely low), agile protection will keep on updating & so will NT so all these will be recurring issues if one does not learn the art. There are lot of re forums which can help you set in right direction, With that said, one does need any of those if you intent is to just to educate add-ons or NT. Refer my point 1 that's all you need it's easy and can be extended for others purpose as well.

One can alternately look into various freelancers sites there are lot of good NT/agile reverse engineers, you can post your needs there and someone can hopefully provide you an agile unpacker/deofuscator.

Thanks.

What forums you recommend?

What freelancers sites you recommend?

Ok step by step

1-c drive

2-program files x86 folder

3-progress folder

4-jd folder

5-libraries folder

6-plugins folder

take the file of out of the compressed folder and out it in plugins folder

Sorry for insist again...

A little more or help please?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconveniences.

Sorry for insist again...

A little more or help please?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconveniences.

This itself is very descriptive, i condensed my learnings in few sentences, First option is all about "Dynamic method swapping" is easiest of lot. All you need is replace the method(verifyVednorLicense or some others) when indicator dll is loading up in memory, swapped those methods to bypass license. For some indicators you will have to do something extra. Key is to replace the methods when NT starts and every time a new chart window is opened (use AddOn or a global object for that purpose).

hxxps://www.codeproject.com/Articles/37549/CLR-Injection-Runtime-Method-Replacer

hxxps://reverseengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/20997/c-changing-method-body-in-runtime

• 2 months later...

This itself is very descriptive, i condensed my learnings in few sentences, First option is all about "Dynamic method swapping" is easiest of lot. All you need is replace the method(verifyVednorLicense or some others) when indicator dll is loading up in memory, swapped those methods to bypass license. For some indicators you will have to do something extra. Key is to replace the methods when NT starts and every time a new chart window is opened (use AddOn or a global object for that purpose).

hxxps://www.codeproject.com/Articles/37549/CLR-Injection-Runtime-Method-Replacer

hxxps://reverseengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/20997/c-changing-method-body-in-runtime

What freelance sites for NT8 fixing ?