Automated order placement from ninjatrader to Zerodha/SAMCO customer

RajanAnand

Folks, I am quite off the grid as far as indian stock exchange is concerned but wanted to understand if there are any solutions for Ninjatrader around placing orders to leveraging Zerodha or SAMCO leveraging their API. if so please point me to those solutions if they exist, otherwise i plan to create a "Order Replicator" which will post orders to Zerodha/SAMCO directly from NinjaTrader.

I plan to start working on this soon and need 2-3 volunteer who could help me during testing phase for the order bridge. My intent is to bypass zerodha API gateway charges as well so one would just need to have zerodha account and willing to place some test orders via a sample strategies around ORB or super trend for example (i will share during testing phase). One obliviously must have dependable laptop & good data feed.

I'm most likely planning to wrap up my work in next one month thereafter would love 2-3 guys along with me to collaborate during testing phase. Please express your interest via PM only and its good to mention if you have any exposure around algo trading for Zerodha or samco.

Mod, feel free to move this to other room/channel is this is supposedly not the right place

Edited by RajanAnand