Warrior Pro Trading Course 2021

Tradeguider02

i have it its 42 gb i dnt know how to share..d.m me

The incomplete 42GB version is the unupdated version

you can upload them to googledriver or mega share with everyone

its all in rar file 42 gb , i have to download and extract all and again upload in another cloud to send u...d. me in telegram @roxxky i will share may be u can post here doing by uploading it..

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

No surprise there. Tons of scam artists out there. Even that investors live guy nathan had some fraud thing going. These guys make more money selling courses than trading.

That said, bloating up the course from few gb to 40 gb then to 320 gb just to make it difficult for online distribution is ridiculous. Perhaps somebody will download it, downgrade the resolution and re-upload. Or may be somebody runs a gd (group download, similar to gb, but free). Folks split up the 100 free uploadgig/nitro links where each part is ~3 gb and assemble it as a group. For an individual without premium account trying to download from these free links will take several months to download at those throttled slow speeds and its likely most of those free links will expire before the full download completes.

Many folks don't d/l from uploadgig/nitro links because it takes too long and instead wait for mega link. May be gd can help with that.