fryguy1

• 1 year later...

Virustotal PWE emulator

CrowdStrike Falcon

Win/malicious_confidence_60% (W)

MaxSecure

Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen

Rising

Trojan.Generic/[email protected] (RDM.MSIL:Exi4AukybMPCLoMuDwsBpA)

SecureAge

Malicious

I don't know if are false positive or malware...in any case pay attention

thank you laser and ajit i was wondering the same, earlier it was mbox program and video infested by a new member and now another this one. i wanted this bad. but skipping and going to be careful now.

hello my friend . i dont infect anybody .

i have buy this cracked programm. and i was thinking i wil share it with this forum. but if u are thinking i wil infect someone. i wil delete the download link .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i have buy this cracked programm. and i was thinking i wil share it with this forum. but if u are thinking i wil infect someone. i wil delete the download link .

Many folks just don't realize that with "cracked" or, so called "educated" files, you would sometimes, get these kinds of warning for virus when you download them and they get freaked out.

It is an understanding that ones should know. Many times over, when downloading these educated files, one must disable their antivirus in order to get a complete package of files and instructions to execute/install the software.

Simple, if one doesn't feel comfortable using an educated software, then just don't download it. Notice, I prefer to use the word "educated" instead of "cracked".

Regardless, being extra careful is never a bad thing!

Edited by ninja_on_da_roof

from my side we have to understand if are false positive or dangerous....anyway thanks for your share

friend of mine got his pc hacked because he use to ignore such a trojan files…because of this i took extra measures myself and will never click on such files

Many folks just don't realize that with "cracked" or, so called "educated" files, you would sometimes, get these kinds of warning for virus when you download them and they get freaked out.

It is an understanding that ones should know. Many times over, when downloading these educated files, one must disable their antivirus in order to get a complete package of files and instructions to execute/install the software.

Simple, if one doesn't feel comfortable using an educated software, then just don't download it. Notice, I prefer to use the word "educated" instead of "cracked".

Regardless, being extra careful is never a bad thing!

can you send AMS Educated to me ?

please

please

Hi,

For silly me, in my view, all these types of software/systems for order flow, order book, foot prints, delta, market structure...are pretty much the same.

As long you know how to read them. They are basically the same.

Thus, you can just use the Mz Pack.

please

Hi,

For silly me, in my view, all these types of software/systems for order flow, order book, foot prints, delta, market structure...are pretty much the same.

Before the car, its driver, who wins the race !

Hi,

[/QUOT

i also wanted this but agree with ninja, these all are one and same thing. i think Gomi has best tool then Tradedevil i would say.

please

Hi,

I see a course that use AMS