WBTrading D1 Swing Strategy

• 2 weeks later...

@Piphunter

from their own WBTrading strategy performance data sheet:

" WBTrading – D1 Swing Strategy

As of the end of quarter three 2020, we are currently +52.7R on the year via the D1 Swing strategy applied solely to the Ethereum market, by following the mechanical rules. At 2% risk, this generates an account gain of +105.4%

The strategy currently displays a positive session win-rate of +20% with 20 wins of 100 trades-taken. With our average win via strategy currently offering approximately +2.6R, and with our loss being just -0.6R, this offers an extremely profitable source of edge over the market/s."

Make up your mind if you are mentally prepared to execute a strategy with a 20% win rate. For me it wouldn't be easy to sustain longer losing phases. Furthermore +36.4R comes from only one trade, and if you miss this one, because you lost your faith in the system after 10 successive losses, then my mental situation would be near FUBAR. Just my 2 cents.

Edited by manni2

@Piphunter

from their own WBTrading strategy performance data sheet:

" WBTrading – D1 Swing Strategy

As of the end of quarter three 2020, we are currently +52.7R on the year via the D1 Swing strategy applied solely to the Ethereum market, by following the mechanical rules. At 2% risk, this generates an account gain of +105.4%

The strategy currently displays a positive session win-rate of +20% with 20 wins of 100 trades-taken. With our average win via strategy currently offering approximately +2.6R, and with our loss being just -0.6R, this offers an extremely profitable source of edge over the market/s."

Make up your mind if you are mentally prepared to execute a strategy with a 20% win rate. For me it wouldn't be easy to sustain longer losing phases. Furthermore +36.4R comes from only one trade, and if you miss this one, because you lost your faith in the system after 10 successive losses, then my mental situation would be near FUBAR. Just my 2 cents.

Hi manni2,

I agree and think you indeed have a valid point. My main point of interest is how he manage his trades. Looking at some of his charts demonstrating the strategy I would like to see how he stays in the trades for as long as he does. You would think there should be opportunities to add to the trade for example.