Break

VON KRIEGER

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Boys i have latest TG Setup for all platform ,, I dont know how to educate it :P

its slightly difficult also im not keeping good health , currently all are trades are via algorithm (Banging 30-35% returnper annum)

If someone wants to educate it , ask and i will be happy to upload the ORIGINAL setups of :-

Neurostreet Latest

Kiss OrderFlow Latest

Tradeguider Latest

Apart from that anyone got Ninja-Addon any indicator setup for NT8 which got Scanner , pm me , i built a emulator for it already .. also need to test it ..

P.s Im happy to see new people are interested in educating stuffs etc so cheers to that

Boys i have latest TG Setup for all platform ,, I dont know how to educate it :P

its slightly difficult also im not keeping good health , currently all are trades are via algorithm (Banging 30-35% returnper annum)

If someone wants to educate it , ask and i will be happy to upload the ORIGINAL setups of :-

Neurostreet Latest

Kiss OrderFlow Latest

Tradeguider Latest

Apart from that anyone got Ninja-Addon any indicator setup for NT8 which got Scanner , pm me , i built a emulator for it already .. also need to test it ..

P.s Im happy to see new people are interested in educating stuffs etc so cheers to that

If you would please upload the original files you mentioned.

Thanks

I will pm to whom who can educate, I know you always request for original files for many indicators and do nothing

You got the wrong person. I post a bunch of files. Nothing to prove to you.

Prove me wrong on always request files and you'll get $10 via PayPal for your medical bills.

Edited by fryguy1