• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi All

Just wanted to share few facts and thoughts about Jhon Snow.

Through our studying of trading we go through many indicators and systems that are there in the market.

Unless we are being guided by a friend or a group we know - we are at the mercy of so many companies that sell indicators and systems. The honest ones let us try them for a week or so before we decide to purchase but many of them do not give us this option.

Our wonderful educators (Huge thank you ) have helped us in many cases for free but there are still some major systems that cannot be broken by our educators ; which leaves us the option to either pay full price not even being sure how good the system is or purchase it from a cracker for a fraction of the price.

There are many crackers around but most of them are not reliable , some are just resellers and you cannot really trust them to fix a potential problem.

THE ONLY ONE that I have seen around who stands behind his word, reliable and very high quality is Jhon Snow.

I know that some of you were not happy with him in the past but I have to share here my own personal opinion which is unbiased and only based on facts and reality.

Everything he said he will do -HE DID , took him some time for Mbox 3 but he did it.

I just wanted to share that with you.

Take care and sorry if i offended anyone with this post.

Traderbeauty-Jane

I completely agree with Jane. Sometimes people has expectation beyond certain level. Jhon is reverse engineer and he used to keep his software's up to date very often. But people always expect same timeline as if they have bought from actual supplier. Recently he started playing with Crypto so he is not s active as he used to but in last few weeks i have seen 2 updates on his channel, MC14 and MBOX 3. I hope he will keep his good works even if i have to pay little price for updates once a year :)

Yeah, I Agree with your opinion about JHON ...He is really a Great cracker, he DOES know what he is doing...Very different from the usual Low-level seller ....I wish HIM the very BEST, he deserves it...

He's good but ,,,,,Like I said , If you are scalping, the diff in commissions will make all the difference in the world because they will not have you down as an owner of the software. ( Just something to think about). I was using jhon snow software and commissions will catch you in the long run. plus he does not keep up with the updates. He does them when he FEELS like it. Those are the pro and cons . The con to Magicthing is NO Static DOM , which I don't need anyway , Everything else runs with no problem.( All of the jhon swon Software plus some).......... and with me owning NT8 now I update without having to update MagicThing 😁. And pay the lowest commissions 😉.