Req:

RajanAnand

folks i have no clue why was it deleted (sharing violation)?, no warning or communication on this. however l do understand some of the concerns related to share so lets keep moving. PM is best way and i will try to respond in a timely manner. Cheers!

If the concern is with sharing certain material should we consider creating an invitation only telegram channel to share such things.

Discussions can continue here as usual.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also charmed by the several addons for NT, some are really professional release while others are trivial things that are useless to have.

Obviously I sincerely thank members (VonKriiger & Raianwho which brought a wave of positivity) offer their time to clean the various dlls but I would like to emphasize that often you win in trading acivity with small and simple things.

It is certainly useful to have all the programs clean but from my side it's essential to have a valid and accurate data feed. As far as I have rated Rithmic is something extreme right, but it needs cracking. Therefore I ask to move in that direction.

I am also charmed by the several addons for NT, some are really professional release while others are trivial things that are useless to have.

Obviously I sincerely thank members (VonKriiger & Raianwho which brought a wave of positivity) offer their time to clean the various dlls but I would like to emphasize that often you win in trading acivity with small and simple things.

It is certainly useful to have all the programs clean but from my side it's essential to have a valid and accurate data feed. As far as I have rated Rithmic is something extreme right, but it needs cracking. Therefore I ask to move in that direction.

I 101% agree with you , unfortunately I m not that much well versed in server side cracking , so I'm waiting for Ranjan to crack TrueData/Accelpix, once done I can replicate the same method and crack Rithmic and Iqfeed easily

uhm... does it mean I have to use the edu NT8? I just tried the Ablesys on trial NT8 and it does not work... the Lizard crack downloaded ages ago does not work with teh trial NT8 as well...

I don't have latest lizard indicators but I believe one can download them for free (trial) from their website , also they will work life time thanks to NT8 crack :)

folks i am also very close to educating KwikPoP NT8. i just need a someone who are using their services to capture server response that will help me create an emulator, PM me, in return you will get the educated copy for your use forever + any other add of your choice on Bookmap(almost all) & NT8(most of except few)

folks i am also very close to educating KwikPoP NT8. i just need a someone who are using their services to capture server response that will help me create an emulator, PM me, in return you will get the educated copy for your use forever + any other add of your choice on Bookmap(almost all) & NT8(most of except few)

Heheh.. check your telegram :P