Second Brain Day Trading

fryguy1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
thanks guys for your considerable inputs & some vague comments which i couldnt fathom out; Well there is always two sides to the coin & everyone is entitled to their opinion & rightfully so, however by believing that your views are right falsify the foundation of communication.

First of all my main point which i raised has been recognized by some of you but none threw further insight into that.

1. The core problem being lurkers(not everyone) without gratitude when downloading free stuff & not even having a basic courtesy to say "thank you", also Hamir made a very smart observation "Forum is about " how many care to share(in any form:-knowledge, strat, trading exp) and more importantly some of the most downloaded shares have hardly more than 10/20 likes or even less care to respond by thanking the original poster. unfortunate truth

2. Some of you suggested putting a price tag of this however i'm not here to make a business out of this, you have better option in snow or Audrey or someone else. My main intent is to have it as an shareware however if you appreciate my work then considering showing your gratitude by donating towards my cloud emulator work which will benefit everyone in future. I will set up "Buy Me A Coffee" to help those who like to support my work.

--------

The items you sell are locked just like Jhons also.