premium excelsheets from hxxps://mindyourinvestment.com/

mafiaonmove

What a poorly designed website! If they can't even put up a functional website, why would I want to buy their products?

Besides, they only have one product for sale on their site, this one:

https://mindyourinvestment.com/product/fundamental-analysis-pack/

I'm more interested in their excelsheet rather then how his site is designed. I've heard those excelsheets r good for doing fundamental analysis. And instead of typing those formulas myself to evaluate any stocks, I would rather reverse engineer it and use em accordingly.

I just gave a blind shot here, if any member does have access to that excel sheet and willing to share. Otherwise its not that costly either. Few bucks, I might purchase it. :)

Cheers

"I just gave a blind shot here, if any member does have access to that excel sheet and willing to share. Otherwise its not that costly either. Few bucks, I might purchase it."

Where would you buy them? They are not for sale on the site you mentioned.

https://mindyourinvestment.com/shop/

Shop >> Add to cart >> check out ,..!!

Its simple, and not costly at all. Please dont bother to buy it if ur not trading Indian markets. I will make a purchase when needed ,..!!

Thanks for headsup ,..!! Cheers

I already mentioned earlier that NO one should make a fresh purchase.

I can buy it anytime. But If i could access it for free from any forum member, it could have been good for testing it.

Also was interested on how actual does it perform if anybody is already using it.

Anyways, I won't bother much. I will make a purchase next month or so.. Cheers...