A small gift plus a reuest

Traderbeauty

Hello Friends

I am attaching 3 great simple but really good indicators for ninjatrader 7 and I would thank anyone that can convert them to ninjatrader 8 for me.

The beauty about them is that they are LEADING and not LAGGING.

The first one is called Volume Pressure and I have no idea who the vendor is but after working with so many other indicators; this is the one that can help you the most.It measures the volume delta in real time but puts a very smart macd on top of it so basically you can see the trend or situation of the volume delta instead of watching individual delta bars .This is a real time only indicator and will not work on historical data.

The second and third are also formation and patterns which visually can help you get in a position or exit it . I would not recommend using it as a sole tool but combine it with other rules or systems and its amazing.

This is very similar to AscTrend or another name AbleSys but its not the same, again - no idea who wrote it no name inside the code.

Enjoy it and please let me know if any of you can help me convert them to ninjatrade 8

Thank you all

Traderbeauty-Jane

https://www.sendspace.com/file/e2kdnh

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zal5tk

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gfmp9k

Edited by Traderbeauty

• 2 weeks later...

before i start you need to understand that there are no shortcuts, you will never find a magic indicator or strategy that will work mechanically without you having to do anything. If there is something like that you will never find or get it.

We as traders need to work very hard if we want to be within the few percent of the winning traders.

You cannot use this tool as a black box , you need to combine it with other method, support /resistance, fibs etc, areas where you expect a move from there and then you can use this combination as a confirmation, entry and exit.

It doesnt show the volume pressure because it needs fresh live data and i already restarted my computer so its blank.

you can see that this is a renko 1 tick, nothing fancy. the ma is rightline moving average colored which was shared here before.

the bars have both acme trend 1 and 2 with the default settings.

the ema is standard 165, the gtz is actually the well known macdbb but with the histogram. again- was shared here many times.

look at the picture from left to right- i plot the short term trendlines so dont look for a software to do that for you.

just see how accurate everything is- the most important thing is that your response time going from long to short and back is only few ticks and not few points.

you can use it on any time frame that you want.

hope that helps

Still - asking for help to plot a thin line above or bellow the current top/ bottom ( not for the day ).

Traderbeauty-Jane

https://ibb.co/SQ3j27P

Edited by Traderbeauty

will try to answer both questions-

regarding the acme indicators i use the default settings.

Regarding targets - its a very tough question-

it depends if you are going with the market or against it.

To make a huge long story short- you can play the easiest way just use a renko spectrum bar and use the color as a stop- meaning- once it changed color then exit.

The better way is- look where the signal initiated and just measure the fib to know where the target is

for example- if the market is long and you got a signal for a long at the 61.6 fib then the minimum target is at least 1.272 fib extension.

hope that helps

jane

• 3 weeks later...

but what is acme fractals ?

draws (with option to hide when touched) a line at Swing highs, Higher Lows & Lower Highs and more.. look up acme fractals here:

already solved the problem using ninja support.

can you share the solution with us here please ?

thanks jane.. it's been a while.. miss our friend admis !

Edited by zoheb

before i start you need to understand that there are no shortcuts, you will never find a magic indicator or strategy that will work mechanically without you having to do anything. If there is something like that you will never find or get it.

We as traders need to work very hard if we want to be within the few percent of the winning traders.

You cannot use this tool as a black box , you need to combine it with other method, support /resistance, fibs etc, areas where you expect a move from there and then you can use this combination as a confirmation, entry and exit.

It doesnt show the volume pressure because it needs fresh live data and i already restarted my computer so its blank.

you can see that this is a renko 1 tick, nothing fancy. the ma is rightline moving average colored which was shared here before.

the bars have both acme trend 1 and 2 with the default settings.

the ema is standard 165, the gtz is actually the well known macdbb but with the histogram. again- was shared here many times.

look at the picture from left to right- i plot the short term trendlines so dont look for a software to do that for you.

just see how accurate everything is- the most important thing is that your response time going from long to short and back is only few ticks and not few points.

you can use it on any time frame that you want.

hope that helps

Still - asking for help to plot a thin line above or bellow the current top/ bottom ( not for the day ).

Traderbeauty-Jane

https://ibb.co/SQ3j27P

Hi Jane

Can you upload the templates?

Sincerely,

so here is the strategy for ninja 8

it plots green dots 8 ticks bellow the high of the current bar- once the bar makes a lower high then it will start to plot red dots above the current low.

I tried to lower the size of the dots or plot something else smaller than ninja standard dot but could not find anything else so i just use the default dots size - better than nothing - but maybe some of you can find a solution how to plot thinner or smaller dots instead.

enjoy

https://www.sendspace.com/file/41g8j2

Traderbeauty-Jane