TrueTrade Automation for NT8

fxus

i also asked him same question why no listing :-), so far i bought NT from him and looking to buy few more to hit his 300 offer. also asked him about other bots and was told about this and few others like TWST & spybot. i am only interested in trutrade & quaderr. Open for GB if any.

I heard their is a xrippper pro floating around. Did u ask for a screen cap of the files?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard their is a xrippper pro floating around. Did u ask for a screen cap of the files?

no i did not enquire as i dropped buying this bot for now, its a momentum based bot and i am pullback trader, wont fit me. good luck to you guys. the guy seems trustworthy & seems to be trader himself?, he himself advised me to go for something else after knowing my profile. good luk to you all on this.

Edited by Forexee

no i did not enquire as i dropped buying this bot for now, its a momentum based bot and i am pullback trader, wont fit me. good luck to you guys. the guy seems trustworthy & seems to be trader himself?, he himself advised me to go for something else after knowing my profile. good luk to you all on this.

You should check out, alpine trader in youtube, he uses order imbalance pull backs using polarity ATI. Price is not bad like around 400 for a legit license not cracked so you never have to worry in the future. I think I may try them myself.

thank i am checking twst right now, About polarity guy hearing lot of negative views in discord, lot of guys struggling with that. he keeps posting daily 3-5k profit and has never posted a loosing day ever, i want to keep away for such advertisers. just my thoughts.

thank i am checking twst right now, About polarity guy hearing lot of negative views in discord, lot of guys struggling with that. he keeps posting daily 3-5k profit and has never posted a loosing day ever, i want to keep away for such advertisers. just my thoughts.

Right, alpine trader is not part of them, he po

st his trades set ups, pull back entries , doing funded accounts trials and errors. It does make money. He uses it a little different. Forgot he shows losing days also. Keeps it real.

Twst is not a pull back. It's a break out

I checked this guy's website out... never heard of him mentioned before but he has an extensive collection of cracked ninja indis for sale.. If any members here have bought from him and can say he's legit (or not), please post and let us know

Edited by samsammy

I checked this guy's website out... never heard of him mentioned before but he has an extensive collection of cracked ninja indis for sale.. If any members here have bought from him and can say he's legit (or not), please post and let us know

Pls let us know what you find, my exp with some orderflow/nselive guy was horrible, was scammed by 315$[his info was posted here]. so go with paypal only for first transaction & have this guy generate an invoice so you are covered. also do a check on his telegram user id [search google to find out what other ids are used by him, more than two ids in history is a red flag].

So I ran two Sims today, old version trutrade new twist. 1st 3 contracts trutrade 2nd only 2. Then Asian session.

https://imgur.com/a/vhSYRr8

Did you get both trutrade and twst from brokey?

...that's the wst-scalper, right?

Awesome you're doing a comparision. Please let us know how they compare after you've run them a bit.

Trutrade is the older one, but works! I decided to open a quick 25k funded with elite funded and did over 900 in 1 1/2 -hours. Got it from forex warez but is encrypted. Wst no need to Crack works on cracked ninja. Brokery looks like the same version trutrade.

Hi, I know one of the guys here who suggested sharing cost buying Trutr@de from pr0fitw@la backed out... I am still open to a GB on this if possible... TIA!

sorry for backing out, when i contacted with profit, he advised me about this bot following martigale approach which does not suit my style so this i not for me. Good luck to you & gang. i am considering arcAI algo now. will share if i decide to buy that.