[REQ] Metastock Xenith Real Time Connector

Hello, there is no broker or data provider supporting the live data of the stock exchange on which I am trading. However, Metastock Xenith program presents live data of Borsa Istanbul. MtPredictor and Motivewave programs have the Metastock Xenith adapter. DLLs. The program for the files is located in the institution folder. Can these .dll files be adapted for Ninjatrader 8?

• 1 month later...

Hello there,

I would like to share with you an up-to-date development on this subject. I expressed what he wanted for this feature in the ninjatrader 8 support forum. They stated that they took the feature request list. However, ninjatrader 8 does improve features based on the amount of votes cast. We are a big and powerful forum. I would like to ask you, dear forum friends, to add votes to the topic in the link. Just write on the topic I want to vote for this feature. Thank you very much in advance.

https://ninjatrader.com/support/forum/forum/ninjatrader-8/platform-technical-support-aa/1106809-request-metastock-xenith-adapter

Note: I don't know if it is forbidden to link to another site in the forum rules. If it is forbidden, if our managers warn, I will remove the link and describe how they can reach the subject.

Finally, I really worked hard on this subject. I spent a lot of money on freelancers, unfortunately, all of them were unsolved. The only way I have left to fix this problem is an official update powered by ninjatrader 8. If this happens, we will have the chance to use all stock market live data in ninjatrader 8 with Metastock Xenith. This is really awesome! I am waiting for your support.

Best regards...

I know a guy who can be handy,.. but he will charge a ton and will also require ur login credentials for Xenith...

If ur willing to pay, he will make a flawless utility for the same.

P.S. Years back i hired him to code the same for me , he gave me 2 utilities ,.. which can connect from QuoteCenter ( metastock ) to Multicharts and Ninjatrader .

I know a guy who can be handy,.. but he will charge a ton and will also require ur login credentials for Xenith...

If ur willing to pay, he will make a flawless utility for the same.

P.S. Years back i hired him to code the same for me , he gave me 2 utilities ,.. which can connect from QuoteCenter ( metastock ) to Multicharts and Ninjatrader .

can you send the information to me by private message?