WWA Trading course

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
same happend with some other courses before many people had it but noone wanted to share it for a 2,3 yrs or so like its som ekind of WOW invisible courses... same with this course...

it is their wish. there are other courses use them. it is not like, if you don't get this course you won't be able to trade profitably.

as a retail trader you just need to master one set up which occurs frequently along with PA and context reading. you even don't need volume. volume pretty overrated indicator in TA

Edited by sherbaaz

A friend of mine is taking their Bootcamp. The 1 pip SL are real and it's not just Wyckoff. He just did a 42R:R trade today without any Wyckoff. (He's doing the September Bootcamp and they will only cover Wyckoff on this coming Saturday/Sunday) It's a mixture of refined smart money concepts and also Wyckoff - but as their marketing says, Wyckoff is only about 20% of what they use.

They're using audio and video watermarks tagged with the members IDs to avoid people sharing their content so I don't expect any leaks for a long while. And no, he hasn't and won't share too many details with me, so that's about all I can tell you :D

A friend of mine is taking their Bootcamp. The 1 pip SL are real and it's not just Wyckoff. He just did a 42R:R trade today without any Wyckoff. (He's doing the September Bootcamp and they will only cover Wyckoff on this coming Saturday/Sunday) It's a mixture of refined smart money concepts and also Wyckoff - but as their marketing says, Wyckoff is only about 20% of what they use.

They're using audio and video watermarks tagged with the members IDs to avoid people sharing their content so I don't expect any leaks for a long while. And no, he hasn't and won't share too many details with me, so that's about all I can tell you :D

Can you ask him how many sessions/videos they are in total?

3-4 sessions per day for 4 days (Saturday and Sunday and then the following Saturday and Sunday again) It's about 6-7hours of content per day

Thanks for that! I saw someone trying to sell the "course" on Telegram and it was just 5 videos x 1 hour long so I thought it seemed a bit short. Still hoping it will get leaked one day! [-O<

Thanks for that! I saw someone trying to sell the "course" on Telegram and it was just 5 videos x 1 hour long so I thought it seemed a bit short. Still hoping it will get leaked one day! [-O<

Those are actually videos of SnxperFX. I've just linked them here: https://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/33525-SnXper-FX-course?p=476477&viewfull=1#post476477

Solid content, a good place to start but not exactly the way WWA trades.

I came to know of some guy who is sharing the wwa strategy from a telegram group. I followed the GB thread and posted a comment there. Just copy pasting some stuff from that post here.

--------------

Anyway, I am writing here just to share some small development here. I read somewhere that some guy who apparently attended the WWA bootcamp and after the course made a few recordings of his own to share the main moving parts of their strategy. And also shared a bunch of screenshots of charts from the WWA support group. I can't verify if any of this is true but just wanted to share the mega drive links here.

WWA: https://mega.nz/folder/yZtSDSTR#hOqj-Zyhi-YCrzAsBbE8fA

and: https://mega.nz/file/zUMVjIRR#90-HbhnmVA7YdT4hMoNxcIjKQHuhGaI8rLq7P-kac8c is the recording of a team call.

*Edit: The team call is from SnXperFX as mentioned by user Cablehack.

These are not held on my mega. Please import them if need be into your mega accounts. And if you feel like it, you can share your link in this thread just in case the ones above are taken down. ;-)

If I do come across any new WWA Stuff i will keep you guys posted.

--------------

Edited by hakxcap