Any Cumulative Volume Indicator for NT8 (Mboxwave/Weis Wave Plugin/etc)?

anonima

Does anyone have an NT8 indicator that adds up the volume for a wave? Ive seen Mboxwave for MT4 and Weis Wave Plugin for NT7 but these doesnt have a free live chart for what Im looking for and these two platforms are being phased out (MT4 off the main site uses mt5 indicators now). Anything related would be appreciated.

Does anyone have an NT8 indicator that adds up the volume for a wave? Ive seen Mboxwave for MT4 and Weis Wave Plugin for NT7 but these doesnt have a free live chart for what Im looking for and these two platforms are being phased out (MT4 off the main site uses mt5 indicators now). Anything related would be appreciated.

did you use MT4 to study volumes? =))

Try this . Plots Volume and Relative Vol at swing highs and swing lows

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ywy6l6hm4hihsym/PriceActionSwingNT8.zip/file

User "VON KRIEGER", I cant respond to your private message because "To be able to send PMs your post count must be 15 or greater." but when I mentoned mbox I meant its here only for nt7 not mt4. I cant remember the thread name but link is sendspace dot com slash file slash eeja5i

This is the most s*tupid and useless indicator I have seen…..pay attention ! wrong info out !

This indicator is from free downloads section of futures.io https://futures.io/local_links.php?catid=26&linkid=1781

Plots Highs and Lows on a price chart and is therefore good enough for me.

The indicator has been shared because a member requested for an indicator that plots wave volume on chart. Not trying to sell anything or mislead anyone, Keep it if you like or discard if you don't.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...