E-mini Trading Course- valhalla futures

Guest stevet4414
"The law is pretty clear that Group Buying - with friends or strangers - is illegal."

My local public library uses tax money to do "group buying," I guess their criminal enterprise should be shut down?

LOL that is a good one! Don't you know the gov't writes laws to make what they want to do legal??

I can't steal legally your land, but the gov't can -- by using a special law called eminent domain to steal it. And they do it all the time in the US.

If you look at copyright law, DMCA etc. (I have), you'll see a carve out for libraries, certain non-profits, fair use groups, news organizations, etc.

So unless you run the government approved "Gadfly Trading Course Library" just realize that what you are doing is illegal.

You can justify it all you want (I personally have used the "well, once I make a bunch of money I'll buy a legit copy from the educator"), but no matter you rationalize it, group buys are illegal - unless the vendor says they allow it. Find me one of those, and it will be a first.

And to be clear, I'm not saying it is a good law or a bad law, just that it is a law. If I needed to steal expensive medicine for my 2 year old, that technically is against the law, but I would not feel bad about it.

Edited by stevet4414

Guest stevet4414

"Church of the Broke @ss F@iled Tr@der" might be more appropriate given that most congregants here can only afford less than $100 tithe for a $2K GB

that includes me, unfortunately

Edited by stevet4414