E-mini Trading Course- valhalla futures

• 1 month later...
checked the price almost $3k. lots of members are needed for GB. else price will be very high

I'm well connected with various traders - from different sources , I think I can manage about 10-15 participants for this course . If afterward on our forum , we can get about 15-20 more interested participants then I think we might avail the course .

The higher our number of participants , the lesser our per head cost will be :)

I'm well connected with various traders - from different sources , I think I can manage about 10-15 participants for this course . If afterward on our forum , we can get about 15-20 more interested participants then I think we might avail the course .

The higher our number of participants , the lesser our per head cost will be :)

i am in provided cost is low.

Almost all of his mentoring free available in author book (includes in course buying).

Indicators will be available only for one person (with serial checking) and need to be educated for group.

Are you sure it's acceptable buying?

your answer is here.

https://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/21986-Any-Valhalla-Futures-members-here

"I think I can manage about 10-15 participants for this course. If afterward on our forum, we can get about 15-20 more interested participants then I think we might avail the course."

Good luck with that. When you cast a wide net like that in public venues, you're likely to catch at least one online dealer who will resell the group buy course and before long it will be all over the net. And any precautions you take against this contingency won't be all that effective since you don't know the group buy participants.

"I think I can manage about 10-15 participants for this course. If afterward on our forum, we can get about 15-20 more interested participants then I think we might avail the course."

Good luck with that. When you cast a wide net like that in public venues, you're likely to catch at least one online dealer who will resell the group buy course and before long it will be all over the net. And any precautions you take against this contingency won't be all that effective since you don't know the group buy participants.

In these days of internet , everything gets leaked on the web - eventually .

Question is, for that fear - do we deprive ourselves of valuable courses that might otherwise help in improving our trading ? If we refrain from GB for that fear - we will probably also be depriving ourselves from a good number of helpful courses in the process . To think that someone else might get benefited from my action - so I won't get myself benefited at all by not taking that said action , I think there's some degree of fault in that logic .

If it helps in our trading , what difference does it make if a reseller joins in our GB too? At the end of the day, we're all trying to be profitable as traders . If the course helps us achieving that goal, we make money for the rest of our trading career . The reseller will only make a few bucks here & there, that doesn't bother me as someone who's a trader.

Also , I can think of ways to refrain our GB participants from sharing the course & when put into practice - they can be indeed effective measures.

The last high priced group buy here got shut down by the author (who apparently joined the group buy for that purpose), and he didn't advertise it here in the main forum as you have done.

That sounds plausible .

However , in my opinion , no successful educator+trader has the time to visit trading forums . I've known just a handful of profitable traders , none of them has any social media presence in various trading forums/rooms. This course author seems legit, I doubt he has the time or the need to check on any trading forum .

Also , I haven't yet undertook the process of GB - I only said that I can arrange one, if forum members here are interested. So far, it seems not many are into it - it's still quite far from getting to a GB point .

"However, in my opinion, no successful educator+trader has the time to visit trading forums."

Well, their employees generally do that for them. I can think of a few well known educators who will send you a threatening message if you try to sell their materials on eBay, it's happened to me. And this forum is as visible than eBay, it comes up on Google searches. The best place to discuss group buys is in the section of the forum devoted to it.

"However, in my opinion, no successful educator+trader has the time to visit trading forums."

Well, their employees generally do that for them. I can think of a few well known educators who will send you a threatening message if you try to sell their materials on eBay, it's happened to me. And this forum is as visible than eBay, it comes up on Google searches. The best place to discuss group buys is in the section of the forum devoted to it.

@gadfly Yes, i'm aware of that google search results situation . I've tested it before , however google results only list forum thread title - to view actual posts inside thread , it requires username + password . Just from google search results alone , our posts aren't visible to search performers . Also I haven't started a GB on it yet. I just saw someone in this thread mentioned about a GB, running a few GB myself - I know it can be quite the time commitment & responsibility , so I simply offered my assistance to help ease the process . & there's also a simple solution to the google search results issue .

@sherbaaz It might be a good idea to edit this thread's title to something like - "E-mini Trading Course- v@lhaIIa futures" . In case we do decide to run a GB of this course sometime in the future - we don't want to have our thread showing up in google search results , we want to remain under the radar from author as much as possible .

Here is a good webinar by an "unsuccessful trader" (he has only made about 3 million dollars this year trading) who will attempt to bust you for reselling his courses:

www.simplertrading.com/homerun-replay/

"I'm in for the GB, although this convo reminds me of the drug dealer who called 911 because another dealer stole his stash."

I suppose that trading, like gambling, is a drug to some people, but I for one do not organize group buys for profit. So far they have been more trouble than they're worth, I could have just done them with people I know and avoided the hassles.

Here is a good webinar by an "unsuccessful trader" (he has only made about 3 million dollars this year trading) who will attempt to bust you for reselling his courses:

www.simplertrading.com/homerun-replay/

If it's that much trouble , maybe a GB for v@lhalla then just too much effort for oneself . He just seemed like a legit pit trader - who has valuable trading insights to offer .

Guest stevet4414
"I'm in for the GB, although this convo reminds me of the drug dealer who called 911 because another dealer stole his stash."

I suppose that trading, like gambling, is a drug to some people, but I for one do not organize group buys for profit. So far they have been more trouble than they're worth, I could have just done them with people I know and avoided the hassles.

GBs are a hassle because they are illegal.

For some of us with little accounts it is the only way to afford such education. I treat it like when i used to shoplift trendy school supplies. It was the only way I could afford things. Yes it was a hassle getting busted for shoplifting.

Guest stevet4414
"GBs are a hassle because they are illegal."

Only if you resell them. I purchased the products at the full retail price, could have done a "group buy" (split the price) with people I know. The problems arose when I did one in this public space.

Don't kid yourself. The law is pretty clear that Group Buying - with friends or strangers - is illegal.

https://www.torrentlawyer.com/2016/08/24/off-topic-group-buying-through-the-eyes-of-piracy/

Guest stevet4414

But just because they are illegal that does not mean I will not participate in one ;)

Maybe some trading courses say "group buying is permitted" - but I've never found one...