Market Analyzer

salmanyom

Guys after long time and efforts spent in analyzing markets trying to discover the relationship between price and time, I have created new tool in NinjaTrader 8 that is somehow able to project future price targets of every swing point.

Apologies this is the first time I have made a video using free software. My work is too slow due to time constraints. If you remember I started thread talking about my projections tool long time ago which was the starting point. Now I am almost there reaching the point to say markets are really predictable animal.

Note: this is video is post for temporary period and I m gonna remove later. Will post more professional ones. I am looking for partners and will be happy to welcome interested people.

at least add come commentary so we can understand what you are describing :)

I will try next time. To understand what I want to say in the video read the comments below:

Each swing point identified is somehow connected to a specific price that once touched in the near future, market should stop and reverse the direction. Every market has four dimensions and when you understand it and analyze correctly you will be able to forecast upcoming moves with high accuracy.

When the market makes a swing point high or low, there is high probability it will reach specific price zone before it reverse the direction. if recent swing point is Low, market should start the journey to magenta lines from the time of swing low and reverse. The opposite is true with regards to swing highs and green lines.