[GET] Simpler Stocks – The Most Profitable Stock Trading Patterns

saad007

Download Link:

https://mega.nz/folder/C01HyZpR#yHM2XGWADFzBl7iHlPNzDw/file/jwMQxK4Q

Password: wsodownloads.in

The link contains a 242 mb file, and on the Internet I saw links to this course for 6.3 GB and 8.4 GB. Maybe this is not a complete course or the video was very compressed, but what remains of the picture quality. It is not clear, maybe someone will explain what is really located there.

It's an old class by John Carter, circa 2014. The original class is a single video, almost 4 hours long. The Mp4 I have of it is 765 Mb but less than half that size when archived, so this could be complete - odd video format though.

Hi gadfly,

thanks for the comment.

Apparently this course is both fresher and more complete (27 files) -

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/30628-Simpler-Option-Four-Core-Income-Trading-Strategies

"I meant that the stock trading course looks defective in comparison with the options trading course."

Simpler Options/Simpler Stocks, now Simpler Trading, have released dozens and dozens of courses over the last several years, by John Carter, Carolyn Boroden (FibQueen), Raghee Horner, Chris Brecher, Bruce Marshall, David Starr, Danielle Shay, T.G. Watkins, et. al. I think they release about one a month now.

Simpler Options/Simpler Stocks, now Simpler Trading, have released dozens and dozens of courses over the last several years, by John Carter, Carolyn Boroden (FibQueen), Raghee Horner, Chris Brecher, Bruce Marshall, David Starr, Danielle Shay, T.G. Watkins, et. al. I think they release about one a month now.

Real Course Manufacturers Association :)

Edited by bobo