A Highly Profitable Strategy.

I need help to create this powerful strategy with NT8 for the ES e-mini. I provide the indicator, which is called divergencyimput. Actually, there are two strategies, one for small scalps and another one for longer moves. The one for the small scalps, 1 to 2 points, should be triggered when the divergencyimput indicator prints an arrow signal (green arrow if long, red arrow if short) in the 1-minute chart and the fast stochastic crosses either the 20 line for long or the 80 line for short.

The other strategy for bigger moves should be when the divergecyimput prints an arrow signal in the 1-minute timeframe and at the same time in the 5-minute timeframe as well.

For the scalping strategy, a 2 contract order, one contract will sell order at 1.50, with a 1.50 stop loss, then once the 1.50 target is hit, the stop loss moves to break even for the remaining contract.

This strategy is performing extremely well in today´s market conditions with great volatility. Thanks in advance.

Here is you can download the indicator.

https://ufile.io/eo1uxjl8

All I need is to add an audio alert to the indicator provided and also I need to add a feature by which each time an arrow is plot, there is a value to it (e.g. 1 for long, 2 for short, 0 neutral). In this way, Nt8 strategy builder can identify the arrow signal and the system can be built.

• 5 weeks later...

here. i already did it. just add a wav sound file to C: named mysound.wav for the sound alert

https://ufile.io/vwg2y1ze

To make things even better, if you know how to do it, add the stochastic filter to the indicator, so the signal is only triggered if it prints the arrow and the stochastic crosses the 20 or 80 line.

Edited by trim