[REQ] TopTradeTools BETTS strategy and additional TOPS Smart Bars

smartguy

TopTradeTools has been promoting their BETTS (breakout entry two target strategy) trading system with a round of webinars lately. It appears to be a variation on an Open Range Breakout with targets. They are seeing increased success when using a directional bias indicator to choose better buy and sell candidates. They are using their TOPS Smart Bars for this and are offering them free as an additional bonus with the trading method. I hoped maybe someone might have picked this up and would be willing to share the Smart Bars ( especially the TOS and Ninja 7 and Ninja 8 versions) as well as perhaps the whole TOPS BETTS package. Happy holidays and thanks in advance to the person who shares this.

• 2 weeks later...

Additional info about BETT Strategy

Here is a bit more info about the BETT Strategy ( Breakout Entry Two Targets). What I like is it give an exact trading plan. Price to buy, stop loss, targets for profit. It is designed to be out at the end of the day so over night exposure, but they also teach a method to enhance profits with overnight positions. I am especially interested in the TOS and Ninja 7 versions. Here is the link-

https://toptradetools.com/3-learn-more-betts-indicator/

If anybody has this, and is reluctant to share the whole package. If you could just share the TOS version or just post the code since TOS indicators are not compiled. I am curious to see what the volatility measure is that they use. I assume it is some function of ATR, but I think it may be based on a few days worth such as highest high of 3 day minus lowest low of 3 days and then some multiple of that added/subtracted to open price. Feel free to add any insights if you have any experience with this indicator or saw their webinars. Thanks in advance.

• 5 weeks later...
I would like to find 4 or 5 people who would like to go in on purchasing this . It sells for 997 so it would mean 200-250 per person. I don't know if the bonuses are still available or not. Top Trade Tools always includes all the platforms and are open code. Here is a link to the product page
https://toptradetools.com/3-learn-more-betts-indicator/

Here is the purchase page

https://bw275.infusionsoft.app/app/orderForms/fa05554b-e566-4d28-8ade-7fb1c9ca3440?cookieUUID=8c6c3672-6d47-4ef2-8448-ed608d64ff7e

@fryguy1- thanks for heads up. Fact is, I tried him and that's what he said he was going to do. I gave him 1 month, but he still never delivered so I have requested a refund. He kept asking for more time, but after 1 full month I am giving up. If there is anybody out there that has this already, I am more then willing to pay a "fair price" for access. Thanks for the reply @fryguy1.

Correction- I contacted tradersoffer.com/ , not libraryoftrader.com . I will try contacting them now, and thanks again.

Edited by smartguy