REQ. Markers Plus

vit007

Markers Plus is a System that allows to detect and auto trade almost* any signal Object painted by any Indicator.

Very good for back testing your ideas . Not sure if it worse $900. I want to use this for adding Order Flows indicators to my Bloodhound strategy , should help to filter bad entries .

http://theindicatormarket.com/depot/PMS_Markers

The educated file is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/4og9vanruo13660/Markers_Plus_v5.zip?dl=0

Update, Markers will not work with BH. I use them with Order flows Price rejector and it looks very promising.

( picture below )

Screenshot(168).thumb.png.913c6f93bb04756153c00eea494475d2.png

Edited by vit007

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vit007 I absolutely second your request for Markers Plus.Couple of years ago,I emailed to Pablo Maglio and asked him for a NT7 demo or trial for his Markers. But the man was really adamant about there being no trials available. I even suggested to him that I was willing to pay him a reasonable fee for a week's trial.Still no.He absolutely will not allow any limited features trial out. So I guess he was kinda smart in that respect.

But I guess he could not stop andrey from getting his hands on it and educating it.I now understand that Andrey has the Markers Plus (and even Markers Lite for NT7)

The question now is exactly how much he is charging for his educated Markers software. He has the Markers Plus for both NT7 and NT8

http://traders-software.com/NinjaTrader%207/Markers%20System%20Plus%20v5,%20$945,%20(Oct%202016),%20(www.theindicatorstore.com)/

http://traders-software.com/NinjaTrader%208/Markers%20System%20Plus%20for%20NT8,%20$945,%20(Dec%202017),%20(theindicatormarket.com)/

Perhaps somebody should email him and ask him about charges and if there are any limitations for a GB?

Btw, vit007 are you still a TST Funded trader,after you passed their Combine?

Thanks.

Edited by Eric Nathan

Hello Eric. Most of Andray products 200 $. Payment a bit complicated . Lust time I used bitcoins , for a book map , still not found any use of it . I did email a guy so if any news I will let you know . Unfortunately we cant share his products here , he puts your computer machine code into the program so it can work only on your computer . Edited by vit007

Hello Eric. Most of Andray products 200 $. Payment a bit complicated . Lust time I used bitcoins , for a book map , still not found any use of it . I did email a guy so if any news I will let you know . Unfortunately we cant share his products here , he puts your computer machine code into the program so it can work only on your computer .

Thank you vit007. So do you know any pirate reseller who can sell the Markers Plus for NT7 or NT8 at a reasonable price without having to pay BTC for it and not machine coded to one computer?Please lemme know. Thanks btw are you still a funded TST trader?

Thank you vit007. So do you know any pirate reseller who can sell the Markers Plus for NT7 or NT8 at a reasonable price without having to pay BTC for it and not machine coded to one computer?Please lemme know. Thanks btw are you still a funded TST trader?

Hey yo Ricko Suave. How's it going? You have mail. Some info for you in PM.

This whole thing is silly. There's no special programming talent involved in digging out markers from a proprietary indicator on a chart. The real point is that those markers telling you when to buy / sell are highly likely to be from losing trading systems anyway.

I think the greatest "service" Indo has provided its readers over the years is that:

NO ONE is selling winning automated trading systems.

This whole thing is silly. There's no special programming talent involved in digging out markers from a proprietary indicator on a chart. The real point is that those markers telling you when to buy / sell are highly likely to be from losing trading systems anyway.

I think the greatest "service" Indo has provided its readers over the years is that:

NO ONE is selling winning automated trading systems.

the Idea is to build your own system dudo .

One Idea of markers use jig saw tools can project iceberg orders and big volume orders on your chart as markers . One can automate entry using Markers plus .

BY. cost of markers plus at Andrey for NT 7 $ 130 one can use Bitcoins or Webmoney . Got my markers same day .

hello i cannot PM you vit007 but he told me something different? Are you allowed to pm me and then i can pm you to answer new here so not sure why I cant pm you sorry