Undesirable /uncertainty period with the ES

Eric Nathan

How goes your retail trading investments TraderBeauty? I understand the ES futures(S&P 500) is having it's worst week since week ending 8/23.I hope your Fib methodologies/strategies are keeping you out of harms way.I know it's not easy staying abreast of such wild price swings and I wish you all the best and safety in your trading.:)

I actually deviced a method for much smaller time frames.

The idea is the same- watch the reaction , watch the legs and then make the deduction where the move is going to end.

This is a system that I have been working on for a long time and its very successful.

I am planning to use it live on a very small 1k account of one of my friends here using initially the MES ( micro ES ) and then switch to a full contract.

Planning to post the results here so members can see that live succeesful trading is achieveable and can be done.

I dont use any lagging indicators.

For measuring I use renko spectrum 4-1 and 8-2.

For my signal chart I use a 1 plain renko.

I use few indicators that show me live - buyers and sellers and thats it.

Planning to go live Monday.

Have a beautiful weekend.

Traderbeauty-Jane

The idea is the same- watch the reaction , watch the legs and then make the deduction where the move is going to end.

This is a system that I have been working on for a long time and its very successful.

I am planning to use it live on a very small 1k account of one of my friends here using initially the MES ( micro ES ) and then switch to a full contract.

Planning to post the results here so members can see that live succeesful trading is achieveable and can be done.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Traderbeauty please please please record for us the trades with videos and vocal explanations if possible.

I'm waiting for such a wonderful opportunity for a long long time.

I'm sure i'm not the only one.

Hopefuly you''ll agree to do such a service for us.

Edited by mastertrader7

i will do my best

not going to teach you everything because it took me many years to get there- its simple but very composed and takes hundreds or maybe thousands of screen time.

its not easy to identify a trend change or lets say- a move change in real time live.

if the market is going up its very hard to distinguish between a retracement and a move direction change.

i will do my best to direct you to the right way and hopefully get you to think and not to rely on colored indicators to do the job.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Well I am glad to see that you haven't been touched by the ES fire in the last few weeks Jane.And yours is a very smart system,as you wrote

"watch the reaction , watch the legs and then make the deduction where the move is going to end."But as you said it is a smart system if like you ,we all had lots of screen time to deduce where the move is going to end.No wonder you have had so much success.Thanks Jane I bet everybody at Indo would love to read about your results and every wants to be like our Fibonacci Queen! ;)

I wish you continued success my Queen!

Hi TraderBeauty,

May I ask who your broker is? Do you have any experience with AMPFutures are they any good?

Thanks.

For me a good broker must offer trading on both the MT4 and MT5 platforms, free or cheap historical data for backtesting of algorithmic systems, API for connecting the trading platform with Python or with other words for implementing (importing) of systems created in Python together with cheap commissions, fast execution and excellent support.

For me a good broker must offer trading on both the MT4 and MT5 platforms, free or cheap historical data for backtesting of algorithmic systems, API for connecting the trading platform with Python or with other words for implementing (importing) of systems created in Python together with cheap commissions, fast execution and excellent support.

lol, they have a few like these in a "Dream-Land"

just the futures- i only trade the ES- no need for anything else.

i opened an account with ninja and it only costing me $7 per month for the data.

Understand, the $7/month is perhaps for the live data only....the historical data packages from CGQ that are needed for systems back testing are more expensive