OrderFlows

Jon_1968

Hi, guys.

I open this new discussion because I would like to ask if there is any person using the "OrderFlows Michael Valtos" Method.

I would like to study Order Flow I am not sure that this method is valid or if there is something more performing.

I'm not looking to understand if the method is profitable, I'm just looking for someone who is using it, and what in his opinion are the merits and flaws of OrderFlows

In a few words I ask that someone help me to understand, because my English is not the mother tongue for this I would like to have a valid course.

Thank you all and I accept any suggestions in this regard.

devi imparare l'inglese o il russo ….you have to learn english or russian….ты должен выучить английский или русский :-)

moreover….from my side... the Valtos inds and add-on that you have find here (for NT7 and mostly for NT8) all are to be taken up and reviewed in detail

Ciao, grazie per la tua risposta. Se non sbaglio parli Italiano. Ti ho inviato email.

NT 7 funziona bene per me con OrderFlow di valtos, cercavo qualcuno per collaborare.

grazie e ciao

Orderflows is volume footprint method like gomi, ofa, golden zone, noft.. Valid method but takes time to learn and might be combined with other methods like priceaction. As you were starting out with basic datafeed questions i'd suggest taking your time with demo and then maybe micros, money is burnt fast in tho game. Edited by k33

Orderflows is volume footprint method like gomi, ofa, golden zone, noft.. Valid method but takes time to learn and might be combined with other methods like priceaction. As you were starting out with basic datafeed questions i'd suggest taking your time with demo and then maybe micros, money is burnt fast in tho game.

K33 Hello, nice to meet you and thank you for answering.

Ok it's quite clear what you wrote, I say that now they are 6 years that are in the Trading using the MT4 platform with decent results using TF H4.

A month ago, my friends told me about the "OrdenFlow" I am a person who always wants to study and intrigued I tried material for Mt4, having found little information on the subject material and where it was said that it is not Mt4 fits "OrderFlow.

I found a person who makes the courses of OrderFlow, with very high costs, he uses "Multichatrs".

Abandoned this idea for the cost (Corso € 2300 + € 1300 Rental indicators for 6 months) doing research on google I found this great forum.

At this point I found the course "OrderFlows Michael Valtos".

Ok I told myself begin to install the ninja, I had never installed on my PC, then I installed "OrderFlow" so everything is OK.

20 I have read the PDF of the course, unfortunately watching video footage of "Valtos", I realized that speaks too fast and do not understand what it means.

For this reason I decided to ask a friend if this method is used and how it is, because even doing a search on the net I read about some people not happy with this method but this is personal.

This is my story, it seemed correct otherwise write it seems they are searching for the "Sacro Graal".

Since you have been so kind I would like to ask if the "Valtos" method is valid or it is better to change and use one of those that you make over?

What can you recommend?

I also saw the course "axiafutures.com" but I did not understand that platform uses.

I forgot once you understand the concept of these methods is my intention to license the NT and the course.

Given the Euros I spent in Italy for various courses where I found fraud, now I want to try first and then make the purchase.

I hope my English is included, as always thanks to Google Translate.

Hello and thanks

Jon

If you want to do scalping order flow is a must , plus you need DOM to see adding / subtracting orders . DOM is the best but hard on eyes Valtos OF much more eye friendly . I personally use both and no indicators except volume and delta . Took years to come to this .

Screenshot(137).thumb.png.5de341f913f6369edc0cf4ab0b3439f3.png

Edited by vit007

If you want to do scalping order flow is a must , plus you need DOM to see adding / subtracting orders . DOM is the best but hard on eyes Valtos OF much more eye friendly . I personally use both and no indicators except volume and delta . Took years to come to this .

Thanks friend. Pleased to meet you

I'm very glad you've written.

Can you help me understand? I'm so volgia to study this method but I doubt, as I read in another forum that the "Valtos" method does not work.

Thanks again you have been very kind.

Jon :):):)

Sorry again, I tried to send a message but you have exceeded your private messages.

Edited by Jon_1968

Problem with Valtos OF you dont see above and below orders . So to fix this I use PVDOM ( see right side of my picture above). Name of the game is to run front orders in front of big blocks ... see if orders were absorbed or pushing thru same time watch if orders were added or pulled on DOM and you do this only when price come to your levels other vice your head will be spinning @-) . This is a basic structure.

Good luck.

Edited by vit007

Are you on NT7 or 8? If you're on 7 do you have a template of orderflows you can share? Thanks

Are you on NT7 or 8? If you're on 7 do you have a template of orderflows you can share? Thanks

Hello Friend.

Here you can find all the videos and pdf with respective indicator to download.

https://mega.nz/#!uiQDwSaa!ZE-gNUK9LhKdBR8H3qX1IexiXRtIPYvBP-Ht54jpzx4

It works well with NT7

Then if you want we can share and help each other to understand I'm available.

Thanks

Edited by Jon_1968

Order flows settings is standard . The read and blue rectangles comes from Jig saw to show order bloks and icebergs .

Thanks for your help is greatly appreciated.

On your screen see the PVDOM (grey histogram of Jig saw) Where can I get it as an indicator? I did a search but can not find.

You can share this indicator? Thanks

Sorry to post #10 you write "Order flows settings is standard. The read and blue rectangles comes from Jig Saw order to show bloks and icebergs"

I do not understand what the blue rectangles, you mean the red and blue triangles. or rectangles Purple, Green and Pink?

Thank you for your support.

Jon

Edited by Jon_1968

John...if 1968 is your year of birth you have to take into consideration and know that to trade with the OF requires a fair reactivity. Forgive me but this is the reality (unfortunately I have a few years older than you)

Hello Laser. This 1968 is my date of birth.

Sorry but I do not understand.

I'm here humbly to understand I explained to Post # 5 that I do not try the "Sacro Graal".

Tell me what you mean or do you think I'm doing formulating incorrect questions?

Hello and Good Friday

Edited by Jon_1968

K33 Hello, nice to meet you and thank you for answering.

Ok it's quite clear what you wrote, I say that now they are 6 years that are in the Trading using the MT4 platform with decent results using TF H4.

A month ago, my friends told me about the "OrdenFlow" I am a person who always wants to study and intrigued I tried material for Mt4, having found little information on the subject material and where it was said that it is not Mt4 fits "OrderFlow.

I found a person who makes the courses of OrderFlow, with very high costs, he uses "Multichatrs".

Abandoned this idea for the cost (Corso € 2300 + € 1300 Rental indicators for 6 months) doing research on google I found this great forum.

At this point I found the course "OrderFlows Michael Valtos".

Ok I told myself begin to install the ninja, I had never installed on my PC, then I installed "OrderFlow" so everything is OK.

20 I have read the PDF of the course, unfortunately watching video footage of "Valtos", I realized that speaks too fast and do not understand what it means.

For this reason I decided to ask a friend if this method is used and how it is, because even doing a search on the net I read about some people not happy with this method but this is personal.

This is my story, it seemed correct otherwise write it seems they are searching for the "Sacro Graal".

Since you have been so kind I would like to ask if the "Valtos" method is valid or it is better to change and use one of those that you make over?

What can you recommend?

I also saw the course "axiafutures.com" but I did not understand that platform uses.

I forgot once you understand the concept of these methods is my intention to license the NT and the course.

Given the Euros I spent in Italy for various courses where I found fraud, now I want to try first and then make the purchase.

I hope my English is included, as always thanks to Google Translate.

Hello and thanks

Jon

Salvatori?