gdrive: 750+ Courses, 8000+ Ebooks, 50+ Cracked Software (Availabe for limited time)

Just in case someone has unlimited space on his/her google drive and would like to make a copy of this drive then kindly use Google Chrome and install "Copy Folder" extension.

Copy Folder can be found at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/copy-folder/kfbicpdhiofpicipfggljdhjokjblnhl?hl=en

Just in case someone has unlimited space on his/her google drive and would like to make a copy of this drive then kindly use Google Chrome and install "Copy Folder" extension.

Seems Google removed the link before I could download all the Tutorials to my Google Drive (Yes, I paid and got a bigger G-drive immediately, but seems G-drive had a 90 minute limit for downloading to itself). See this-> https://developers.google.com/apps-script/guides/services/quotas (Triggers total runtime: 90 min / day)

So those planning to download the entire cache of tutorial videos when the G-drive is shared again, I would recommend the following strategy:

1. For ebooks & softwares, you can download to some dummy google accounts, because the free 15 GB limit will cover those. But use separate accounts for both, since the Copy folder script shared above is painfully slow in downloading each file, and once you hit the 90 minute limit for a particular account, the downloads stop for the next 24 hours.

2. Couldn't get the size for folder named LibraryofTrader.

3. Buy larger G-drive storage for separate individual accounts for the folders named, Video Courses and Video Courses-Bundle 2 (for the reason mentioned above in 1). I couldn't download the entire cache but at last count the size was more than 600 GB. Perhaps someone who could get the entire thing, could share what is the actual size of the entire download.

PS: @insaneike - Thanks for your idea of using the Copy folder script. That helped a lot. I will be on the lookout for the G-Drive at the source you shared. However, please do share the link if you come across the share once more. Can't say for older tutorials, but seems the drive had almost everything that is being shared or requested here recently.

Thanks once again for the wonderful share.

Edited by Tanya

@Tanya, I've tried using the "Copy Folder" app in the past but wasn't aware of the 90-min limit/day for scripting apps. I have tried it over an enterprise account and that gives 6hrs/day.

BTW, Video courses have been removed from the share. These would again be available next month over one of the weekends. Till then kindly consider this thread closed.

Is this an issue with google drive? I see folders vanishing and couldn't get the videos folder :(. Is there a workaround?

The second link doesn't seem to be shared.

Both the links were indeed shared with all files, but as Insaneike said, they are shared only for a limited time (perhaps to avoid the account the drive being blocked by g00gle. I too saw folders disappearing.

Don't worry, the uploader has promised to share the drive regularly (perhaps about once a month would be my guess).

Just stay on the look out when it is shared again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...