Gdrive 700+ course's 5000+ ebooks and many software's

netgoon

dont be a goon

there is so much shared so just say THANK YOU and be quiet if you dont have something constructive to say.

TRADERBEAUTY

insaneike- a HUGE thanks from everyone here for another wonderful share.

@Traderbeauty , thanks for your comments. It was not a criticism. I have mentioned as an information because we all know that on the other thread (500 course) every one was asking access to courses

By the way I am not looking for any new courses and I have stopped looking for courses for a long time as I have found a mentor and successfully learned from him.

I am trying to share and re-share here by collecting only the valuable materials.

@Traderbeauty , thanks for your comments. It was not a criticism. I have mentioned as an information because we all know that on the other thread (500 course) every one was asking access to courses

By the way I am not looking for any new courses and I have stopped looking for courses for a long time as I have found a mentor and successfully learned from him.

I am trying to share and re-share here by collecting only the valuable materials.

no problems at all- dont worry about it.

netgoon

dont be a goon

there is so much shared so just say THANK YOU and be quiet if you dont have something constructive to say.

TRADERBEAUTY

insaneike- a HUGE thanks from everyone here for another wonderful share.

Well I forwarded this link which I found on the telegram channel and this is what was published there. Hence I pasted the same here. Since it is going to be valid only for a limited time I just shared it so that people can take advantage before the link is revoked.

Welcome @Traderbeauty. You are a wonderful moderator. Thanks for all the effort you take to keep things in order here :).

Edited by insaneike

Well I forwarded this link which I found on the telegram channel and this is what was published there. Hence I pasted the same here. Since it is going to be valid only for a limited time I just shared it so that people can take advantage before the link is revoked.

Thanks @Traderbeauty

If it's not your own link that you're sharing then it might've been helpful to indicate where the link came from and hence it would only be available for a few days. Then people wouldn't keep coming to you to repost the link.

If it's not your own link that you're sharing then it might've been helpful to indicate where the link came from and hence it would only be available for a few days. Then people wouldn't keep coming to you to repost the link.

Hi flipper26,

I've already mentioned that in the first post that the link is valid only for a couple of days.

As far as the origin of the link goes there are readme files on the gdrive which point to the telegram channel. I hope this helps.

totally agree-

every a-hole can use his cell cam and "create a trading course" - that does not mean its any good.

maybe we should all get together , sift through and recommend the good ones- no idea what to do.

I am not watching any of these for me its just a waste of time.

But on the other hand- people should be THANKED for their efforts and uploads no matter what so I salute you all.

Old stuff already shared….waste time…….

lately here in Indo I am seeing an explosion of useless trading courses but a drastic decrease of software and more useful things ..... ultimately it is no longer the Indo that I loved

any good course and software recommendation mate?

Hi Laser1000it,

Old stuff already shared….waste time…….

lately here in Indo I am seeing an explosion of useless trading courses but a drastic decrease of software and more useful things ..... ultimately it is no longer the Indo that I loved

As @traderbeauty rightly pointed there has been a flood of stuff lately and hence the quality is diluted. This has posed a big challenge in figuring out which one is good. Hence I started a thread (http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/31273-Must-Have-Must-View-Read-List) for this very reason where in people can suggest what is worth spending time with. If you have something which others should pay attention to kindly post to that thread so that it will be easy for new comers to know where to start. Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cpDAEw_rdi0wejzXfBONhBqm_eYOGp93

PS: Link valid only for limited period only probably a day or two

Hi can you let more access for your Google drive to download more courses?

I try to download and it's work very slow and after a some time it stop let my download.

And what i can do to download all of the courses.

If i upgrade my google dirve and copy all the material to it ?

Kind Regards

Amir

Hi can you let more access for your Google drive to download more courses?

I try to download and it's work very slow and after a some time it stop let my download.

And what i can do to download all of the courses.

If i upgrade my google dirve and copy all the material to it ?

Kind Regards

Amir

I'm sorry but it wasn't my share and an hour back the access was revoked.

@traderbeauty is it possible to lock the thread else people might keep requesting for the same. Thanks.

Hi wcwroger,

Extension of the google drive in the following link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cpDAEw_rdi0wejzXfBONhBqm_eYOGp93

Just adding it to your drive wouldn't help. One needs to use Google Chrome and it's extension "Copy Folder" to create a copy in own gdrive. One would need a paid version of the drive to make a copy as the size is too big. Chrome extension can be found at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/copy-folder/kfbicpdhiofpicipfggljdhjokjblnhl?hl=en