[GET] TSLT The Stop Loss Traders Couching Program price action

TSLT The Stop Loss Traders Couching Program price action

another great price action course

it is a huge course, about 17.5 geg , 70 hours of videos, so please be patient.

I will uploaded in bunches. total is 34 videos, I am uploading PART 1, from video 001-0017

enjoy

https://[email protected]/#F!L6RARQLa

key: luDsmL5zuyCrP5myDbCDxQ

I will uploaded in bunches. total is 34 videos, I am uploading PART 1, from video 001-0017

enjoy

link not working .

Hallo,

This is not from part 1. This is from part 18. Where is the part 1?

Thanks

enjoy

you welcome brother

part 2 has 17 files 018-034

actually I have to delete the first 8 files from part 1 to be able to upload the rest of the files in part 2

Due to your warning I downloaded the first 8 parts first. But I had no chance of downloading parts 9-17. Must you be so quick in deleting them? ...

Or, more importantly, can you or someone who managed to get them (re-)upload them?

Still appreciate your effort though.

Due to your warning I downloaded the first 8 parts first. But I had no chance of downloading parts 9-17. Must you be so quick in deleting them? ...

Or, more importantly, can you or someone who managed to get them (re-)upload them?

Still appreciate your effort though.

Hi

Here you go.

hxxps://[email protected]/#F!CioXTQ7D!Mc56iFWBXHsBgsLvOoR0Wg

Thank you netgoon for helping out

Part 2 will be done in couple hours, I have only 2 files to go.

JupiterIO, I will make sure you get all the files. I can only use limited storage space.

INDO-INVESTASI saved me a lot of money by exposing all the worthless trading courses.

I am sharing this because it is the only course that is worth to watch, it is very detailed program. by the way, I found this course by accident,

and the credit goes to Matrix Trader.

regards to all the members

Ralph

Hi Ralph. I have already downloaded 9-17 via netgoons links. (In an hour I should have all 34)

Yes, the "worthless trading courses" are really an issue. Your recommendation is highly welcomed, I will give this course a leading spot on my to-do/learning list.

I have already looked a bit into it: Some new vocabularies for patterns I recognise as valuable concepts. Maybe the presenters developed their understanding themself and didn't rehash others material. Really cool stuff.

80+ viewing hours right? That will take me some time :-)

Thank you very much Ralph for sharing this course, I would never have known of it.

Thank you too for your help, netgoon.

ok raj

I uploaded part 1 files 10, 12. and 13, but I had to delete from part 2 files 18-19-20

I just hope nobody else will ask me for more files, next time don't wait too long just download all the files and get it over with.

even part 2 will not stay there forever

regards

Ralph

Thank you for great sharing

The original files on mega were reported and were removed by mega. If needed I can upload it to zippyshare but the limitation is 500MB per file. There are files which go past that limit in the course so I cannot upload individual files. I can compress the course and create a split archive but then everyone will have download the entire set even if they need partial ones. Let me know if there is any alternate method.

ok raj

I uploaded part 1 files 10, 12. and 13, but I had to delete from part 2 files 18-19-20

I just hope nobody else will ask me for more files, next time don't wait too long just download all the files and get it over with.

even part 2 will not stay there forever

regards

Ralph

Hi Ralph, thank you for sharing the excellent course. Can you do the same for the rest of part 1 please?

The original files on mega were reported and were removed by mega. If needed I can upload it to zippyshare but the limitation is 500MB per file. There are files which go past that limit in the course so I cannot upload individual files. I can compress the course and create a split archive but then everyone will have download the entire set even if they need partial ones. Let me know if there is any alternate method.

Hi Insaneike, Please do so and upload it to zippyshare. Again much appreciated all you contributions .

Many thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...